[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 51

I think I should buy one, but I'm not sure... I watch the inauguration, it's beautiful in the Kremlin, I want a dacha like that )))))))

Roman.:
Well - look at that - we got to the gap closing level! I averaged myself using the owl algorithms - I'm going long.

Oh man, what a fucking GEP...

no quotes in your terminal ? .... there was no gap as such ... asians immediately started selling euros .... that's all .... it's been said a thousand times already ....

the hole in the chart is called a gap even I know it)))) I put a buy on the test, the stop is close...

oleniknik:
well yes .... but this hole is only in terminals that open a bit later than active trading ... that's all .... do you even agree with this? .... geps on forex is a myth ..... on funds and commodities is a reality ... here

we have a gap, no matter what the reason, it's a gap, it's reality )))

That's it, Vova Putin is the President of Russia, congratulations to the Russians, they are about to give away lard and butter ))))))))))

Congratulations, although there's nothing to congratulate)

oleniknik:

What the hell is a GEP...

no quotes in your terminal ? .... there was no gap as such ... asians started selling the euro immediately ... that's all .... it's been said a thousand times already ....

I had a bot close a buy at a loss today, he may have done it wrong, but I decided to trust him))

oleniknik:
i've never traded with an automated robot before .... Why don't you give it a try? .... you got something good .... ? ...

I am testing the system on re-buying and re-selling signals, four pairs EURUSD GBPUSD EURGBP USDCAD

I have tested the system on four pairs EURUSD GBPUSD EURGBP USDCAD and USDCAD on statistics, forward forex on microfreak gave good results in the first month, in the second month it is stable, which is also not bad, I should improve it, I am still looking forward)

I forgot to mention that I use MT5 system, lot of brokers are complaining about it, but I like it))

http://gannmasterforex.blogspot.com/