[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 274

I can only add my motto:

Spit on everyone, love myself and here I am!

;-))

The 1.23488level I wrote about turned out to be a tough nut to crack.Political indeterminacy gets in the way.... But also at this level a gag. I wrote about it. Two Fibo levels converged here....
I want to stress that we are already quite close to the maximum dollar rate! Important! At any moment the Euro/Dollar pair's decline can slow down. I wrote that the real economic value of the Euro is 0.8 cents to the Dollar - I confirm, but this is a political currency and there can and will be surprises before the EU collapses!

Confirming my prediction from yesterday:

"
Euro/Dollar trend down, BUT! Important US statistics coming out on Friday..... Expected to be worse than expected... Greece and Spain - two sweet friends (shit and sugar) two more gifts to the market of total uncertainty.... andnumerous contradictory statements and news from Europe....

All in all a total bummer but with a 60% downside bias. I would not like to take any risks. No one will send them money (they said on TV), and theypity theirs! So I'll chew it without any money.

For those who want to take risks - the Global target remains 1.21400 (T/R - 1.21500 +/-)

Possible stops and pullbacks at 1.23488 Important (as we see it so far), 1.23200+/-, 1.22909 Important.

May actually reach 1.21317.

I hope a picture is not needed. Draw horizontal lines on your charts and look at them on different hourly periods. From H1 to MN"

I do not recommend working tomorrow! It's Friday after all! ;-))) I know it for a fact......

Trendostich for the end of the week:

It's Friday! I know it for a fact!
Let the euro and the dollar walk hand in hand.
I won't work anyway.
After all, it's forbidden to shuffle on Friday!

Watching 5am MSC.... Don't flub too much bros! Let the people read what I want to get across to them! I mean it.

I think it's important.

Scalpingcin:

I'm not a bad scalpingcin, but it's not nice to spit at others, I don't Skype, don't listen to me carefully, I'm not saying anything but fantasy nonsense ))))))

♪ I'm sitting with the bay up to 2370 ♪

Scalpingcin:

Watching 5am MSC.... Don't flub too much bros! Let the people read what I want to get across to them! I mean it.

I think it's important.

You're making a lot of noise here, Alexander, your posts are like teletype posts, it looks like the anesthesia from the dentist didn't go away ))))).

Sdimm:

You're full of shit here, Alexander, your posts are like from a teletype, you look like you've been drugged by a dentist. )))))

there are no decent dentists in equador where shamans get high on dried mamba and use wood to bite out the teeth ))))

I was advised to buy the pound up to 54500, I wondered if I should sell it better ))))

On the yen on the iZero the signal went down last hour, on the pound of Gina I do not watch, a pair of losses have grabbed it in the past, I do not go further, in the pound also hangs a signal to buy but that something does not want to work out yet

Sdimm:

On the Jew on the Articulus the signal went down last hour, on the Pound Gina I do not follow, a couple of losses have grabbed it, I do not go further

I have a bye-signal on n1 and n4 on Eu, I will wait an hour and see what to do, if anything, the loss will be small ))))

emotraid:

I have a bye-signal on n1 and n4 on Eu, I will wait an hour and see what to do, if anything, the loss will be small ))))

It's a news day, the volatility is possible in both directions and you may close the loss.)

It's shaking at the level of 1.23488, it can't make up its mind....

Scalpingcin 01.06.2012 02:46

:

"Possible stops and pullbacks at 1.23488 Important (which is what we are seeing so far)"

Waiting as I believe....