[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 269

Hey guys!

You've been generating a lot of pages while we've been sleeping in SA! First night's sleep was complete. Back off..... The market wasn't fooled - cranky. Thought nothing would happen until our morning.... It is.

Forecast:

My strong advice is to do nothing today or tomorrow (much less). Only if you pipsize, but you have to be 100% sure, which you can never do in pipsing.

The Euro/Dollar trend is down, BUT, important US statistics are out today and tomorrow..... Expected to be worse than expected... Greece and Spain two more gifts to the market of total uncertainty.... Numerous contradictory statements and news from Europe....
All in all total uncertainty but with a 60% downside bias. I would not like to take any risks. No one will send me any money but I pity my own! So I will chew it without any money.
For those who want to take risks, the global target is still 1.21400 (T/R - 1.21500 +/-)

Possible stops and pullbacks at 1.23488 Important, 1.23200+/-, 1.22909 Important

May actually reach 1.21317.

Hopefully a picture is not needed. Please draw horizontal lines on your charts and check them on different hourly timeframes. From H1 to MN
And I'm off to the dentist..... brrrrr!
Sympathy.... ;-)))

Trendy goodbye:

Market situation -
It's like dirty shoes!
Gotta clean it up
The euro has collapsed! Holy shit!

Everything! Going to die....

Scalpingcin:

Hi guys!

What a bunch of pages you generated while we slept in SA! First night's sleep was complete. Blew away..... The market wasn't fooled - cranky. Thought nothing would happen until our morning.... It is.

Forecast:

My strong advice is to do nothing today or tomorrow (much less). The only way to do this is to speculate and be 100% sure, which cannot happen with pipsips.

The Euro/Dollar trend is down, BUT, important US statistics are coming out today and tomorrow..... Expected to be worse than expected... Greece and Spain two more gifts to the market of total uncertainty.... Numerous contradictory statements and news from Europe....
All in all total uncertainty but with a 60% downside bias. I would not like to take any risks. No one will send me any money but I pity my own! So I will chew it without any money.
For those who want to take risks, the global target is still 1.21400 (T/R - 1.21500 +/-).

Possible stops and pullbacks at 1.23488 Important, 1.23200+/-, 1.22909 Important

In general, it may reach 1.21317.

Hopefully a picture is not needed. Please draw horizontal lines on your charts and look at the different hourly chart. From H1 to MN.
And I'm off to the fucking dentist..... brrrrr!
Sympathy.... ;-)))

Trendy goodbye:

The situation in the market -
It's like dirty shoes!
Gotta clean it up.
The euro has collapsed! Oh, my God!

That's it! Going to die....

Beautifully Gone)

Thank you!

pchelkin.e:
Beautifully Gone)
yeah.... and my goals confirmed)))

I will trade tomorrow as I am not a "guy", thanks to the scalping forecast and no advice on what to do)))

to sell again...

lotos7:

I use SMA13 for H1 opening prices )))) And I got a reversal signal on the pound )))) But it's deep ))))

artikul:

I use SMA13 for H1 opening prices )))) And I got a reversal signal on the pound )))) But it's deep ))))

This is where you have to add in. The price always gives a slightly better entry, the first entry is half a lot.

Ishim:
This is where you have to refill. Price always gives a slightly better entry, the first entry is half a lot.
The essence of the system is to shift to the trend and then to add monotonically on pullbacks))). But if I have touched a trend it will not go off it for some time because of absence of false positives)))). Respectively, the profit is adequate )))

artikul:
The essence of the system is to bend to the trend and monotonously go long on pullbacks))). But if it succumbs to a trend it will not go off it for a very long time because of absence of false positives))) Respectively, the profit is adequate)))
For the pound, the trend is downward, or it is trending on m15. (So there are noises wider than a flat)