[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 186

Serg51:

We'll beat it) In about seven minutes, the time zone begins.
I think it's time too. It's echoing through all the markets ;).

Serg51:

Technical analysis is based on finding patterns in price history. With the advancement of technology it has become easier and faster to look for patterns, but there are more and more of them. One has to look for regularities within regularities. And so on to infinity. Fractal structure.

There is a grail, but it is based on something else...

Thank you!!! I'm pondering roughly in that direction too... But what is it?

Silent:
Mmmm... what do you mean small screen?
the size is fine, the content is shocking...

Serg51:

Technical analysis is based on looking for patterns in price history. With the development of technology, it has become easier and faster to look for patterns, but there are more and more of them. One has to look for patterns in patterns. And so on to infinity. Fractal structure.

There is a grail, but it is based on something else...

Yes, I agree, there is a Grail! and not just one! there are an infinite number of them )))

chepikds:
the size is fine, the content is shocking...
Heh... so give people grails;)

Dimka-novitsek:

Thank you!!! I'm thinking along these lines too... But what is it?

"Doll" needs to be "stabbed"...))

Silent:
Heh... so give people grails ;)

Well, not everyone's grail is suitable for everyone, it's different perception of the world! There is no common grail, but everyone has one ;)

Serg51:

The "puppet" should be "stabbed"...)))
What's the point? The "puppet" makes decisions based on the crowd's actions anyway, everything is interconnected ;)

So much for buying, we should have sold! Volume taken without resistance, it will fall steadily...

hello all )))) shall we sell or wait?