[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 136

Sta2066:
Are they extinct or what?

There's nothing going on, so they don't say anything.

Sta2066:
Are they extinct or what?
They do. Our village is huge - we have four sobering up places.
The most important art is the art of eloquent silence.

Usually other threads are popular on Fridays! :)) Plus the People are crossing orders and closing the terminal, rest is coming!

And the trading day has already ended with a small pullback in EUR/USD. The long-awaited candlestick is up, after a series of candlesticks, looking down. Never in the history of EUR/USD has there been such a long fall (such a number of downward looking candles in a row). All the martingaleers are crying... :))))

Yeah... it's probably time to close, I'm not going to get my 1.28 today

MaxZ:

Usually other threads are popular on Fridays! :)) Plus the People are crossing orders and closing the terminal, rest is coming!

And the trading day has already ended with a small pullback in EUR/USD. The long-awaited candlestick is up, after a series of candlesticks, looking down. Never in the history of EUR/USD has there been such a long fall (such a number of downward looking candles in a row). All the martingaleers are crying... :))))

no - we're not crying - the martingaleers are crying ....

And I'm thinking of closing the hang-up from Tuesday. Oh, come on, these GEPs...

MaxZ:

_ All the martingale-ers are crying... :))))

Don't forget that there are different kinds of martingale. Some pour and rejoice, some lose and are depressed.

Wo-like

Sta2066:
Wo-like

the buzz in the stadium ))) puck, puck, puck, puck. Scoring the puck against the fundamental analysts by the technicians ))))

they gave me a present, they moved it to 2,775 tp ))))) maybe we can still take 1.28