[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 115

lotos7:
...Greeks will not be let out of the eurozone.... the eurozone financial system is an open pyramid...well, they will print more euros and lend them to Greeks...the middle class Europeans who are dispossessed...proletarians of mental and physical labour...and Greeks need to work...but they are hot and do not want to, and not very good at it...
The big speculators are shorting the shorts - you can see it in COT reports...

fqbj:

Ruble and dollars at the club
I simply have not understood why you about centiviks) I think they too do not want to lose too much)

marker:
Yes, they have eternal siesta, anyway I don't give a fuck about the Greeks, buy euro and that's it) Big speculators are cutting shorts - you can see it in COT reports.

Heroes, still going down until you believe otherwise.

fqbj:

Heroes, we will continue to fall until you believe otherwise.
Good luck) At least let them collapse another 200 pips and loys, bye and all.

This is just my opinion, nothing more)

marker:
This is just my opinion, nothing more)

You could have put it in one post with "edit".

Boring without Merkosi...(( I propose a new hero PutiMer :)) One more year ...while Merkel is at the helm ....

In my opinion time is running out for the euro bulls who thinks?

When the masses start to believe that the euro is over, it's time to buy it, and when the forums start screaming about the margins being hit, it's time to buy it))))

marker:
When the masses start to believe that like the euro is over, all kaput, so it's time to buy, well when the forums are screaming about the margins being caught - it's time to buy))))

I meant the current situation during the day EURUSD was rising