[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 278

artikul:
Yeah, you were right )))) But thanks to moose a new turkey was written and the TS was tweaked )))) And it was worth it ))))
(I wrote the post and forgot to add erased....) Good luck! more tests!

artikul:
It was a useful moose )))

He only understands about useful dangles, so you don't have to waste your time)))

strangerr:

He only understands about useful hangs, so you don't have to waste time)))

with the litter!

I'm writing here purely for charity, yes there are lots at 20pp. sometimes they work - well once a quarter for sure it works.

strangerr:

It only understands about useful hangs, so you don't have to waste your time ))))

Why not )))) It's worth spending time on the opinion of pipsarsers when you want to jump from pipsing to medium term )))) In general, the creation of TS is an iterative process )))) I tried to combine volumes with energy and it was inspired by your Batter where I saw a smoothing))) The period is customisable ))))

Files:
ienergy.mq4  3 kb

where is the new branch?

artikul:

Why not )))) It's worth spending time on the opinion of pipsarsers when you want to jump from pipsing to medium term )))) In general, the creation of TS is an iterative process )))) I tried to combine volumes with energy and it was inspired by your Batter where I saw a smoothing))) The period is customizable ))))

interesting indy to study))))

artikul:

Why not )))) It's worth spending time on the opinion of pipsarsers when you want to jump from pipsing to medium term )))) In general, the creation of TS is an iterative process )))) I tried to combine volumes with energy and it was inspired by your Batter where I saw a smoothing))) The period is customizable ))))

Interesting indicator. I've never seen such an algorithm for calculating the energy of the market... Does it really show?

Serg51:

Interesting indicator. I've never seen such an algorithm for calculating market energy before... Does it really show?
You never know))) I'm looking at it myself)))

artikul:
Who knows? )))) I'm looking at it myself ))))

Actually, according to the laws of physics, the sum of all figures in the closing, opening, highs and lows prices does not affect the energy of the market. And if I get a round price of 1.00000. The energy will be equal to one... I will now try to rewrite the indicator and perform a correct calculation based on the index of relative vigour. Let's see what happens. Do you mind testing the result?

Who has worked with the Aroon indicator?