[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 272

Sdimm:

Serge, thank you for the script, but it does not draw anything ((
Load the indicator and try to change timeframes M30, then M15.

The indicator erases all lines from the screen during initialisation!

artikul:
There's nothing to tell))))) )))))). If you enter the market after a skewed top, in other words, when the movement has already started and picked up steam, you will have a 100% profit. If we enter the market after a well-cut tops, i.e. when the movement has already started and picked up steam, we will obtain a 100% profit))) If we catch all movements and bottoms, we're out of the money 100%)))

Thanks for the lecture, you're like the one who drew squares today, instructive all round))) (that's a compliment)

Serg51:
The indicator erases all lines from the screen during initialisation!

I got it, I'm trying to use the scripts to attach it.

I'll be adding more time levels soon, but I haven't chosen which ones yet. For 144 days, a week, a day has been calculated. There is no session.

Serg51:
I'll be adding more time levels soon, but I haven't chosen which ones yet. For 144 days, a week, a day has been calculated. There is no session.

Will there be a fan? I think it's easier to see, or will a grid be enough?

Sdimm:

Will there be a fan? Is it clearer or will a grid suffice?

The fan was originally drawn, but it only works well somewhere in the middle area. The grid shows in all areas.

The Americans don't want to raise the dollar in their own time... There is an option of 1.22875 at 23.30 Kiev time...

Serg51:
The Euro is likely to close below yesterday's low today. Here is an example of finding a target on my indicator. See the intersection of the arc and the bold red support line (the week and even more so the month will not end on a weak level). It turns out 1.22644 at 22.15 on Kiev. We wait...

In that case should fall steeply 8-()

Sdimm:

In that case it should fall plumb 8-()

Then there was more than an hour of time to spare)