[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 270

Ishim:
Is the pound trending downwards, or is it on m15 trends. (so it's wider than a flat)
If the trend is down, I will wait for the appropriate signal )))) With 1% risk of the deposit I can afford quite a big series of continuous losses )))) As soon as I get to the big road everything will be more than compensated )))

the day will close today with an obscure candle... and that's not good...

For example on the euro not a single signal up or down all day ))))) Greyish sideways ))))

artikul:
If the trend is down, I will wait for the appropriate signal )))) With a risk of 1% of the depo I can afford a rather large series of continuous losses ))))) I will more than compensate for it as I get to the high road ))))
I looked again at the pound - it is trending downwards on all TFs, on m1 it is trending upwards. Or is it a preemptive system - which has decided that the trend is down?

lotos7:
the day closes today with an obscure candle...
The day is likely to close with no shadow of a monthly dollar index candle.

Ishim:
looked again at the pound - trending down on all TFs, trending up on m1. Or is it a pre-emptive system - which has decided that the trend is down?
If you look at the screenshot one more time, the point is that the price is trying to drive the price above the green line ))) Accordingly, the elbows are caught by such swings in size that are equal to the collateral funds ))))

artikul:
If you look at the screenshot one more time, the point is that the price is trying to drive the wrist above the green line ))) Correspondingly, the elbows are caught when the price swings in such a way that it is equal to the deposit)))

I see, the price was above the green line and above the wristband and opened a buy, and now it's all lower - so it's the wristband re-routing!

On D1 - trending, channel - channel looks like a fit. The pound has broken through 5 trends - the lower one is stronger than the upper one. We may conclude that the trend is weakening and without gaining energy it cannot break the trend. In short, above the trend, buy low sell (on a rebound from the trend is also visible) in short, buy till the next trend is 1.5463

artikul:
If you look at the screenshot again, the point is that the price is trying to drive the car above the green horizon )))) )))))))))).

how does the buy and sell signal look right ... show me ...

Ishim:
I get it, the price was above the green line and above the wristband and opened a buy, and now it's all lower - so it's a wristband re-run!
It's a standard terminal one and nothing is re-drawn there )))) I call them "runaway levels", because the wagon tries to catch up with them and cross them all the time )))) It's a state of trend )))) But one day it all stops and the level jumps on the other side of the MA, then it's a reversal and one moose ))) And if it's flat, it's two reversals and two moose )))

artikul:
The wagon is standard, terminal and nothing is redrawn there )))). I call them "runaway levels" because the wagon tries to catch up with them and cross them all the time )))) It's a state of trend )))) But one day it all stops and the level jumps on the other side of the MA, then it's a reversal and one moose ))) And if it is flat, then two reversals and two moose ))))
I explained above and added a screenshot. I see no reason to use the EA (moreover, it may be even worse than Stranger's one).