[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 228

artikul:
I guess it says that most people's indices are lying outrageously and robots are screwing up ))))

there are a lot of factors...what accounts and positions by amount...who is a beginner or not...what robots...was the programmer who wrote the code sober)))...

harmful information...

Vizard:

there are a lot of factors...what accounts and positions by amount...who is a beginner or not...what robots...was the programmer who wrote the code sober)))...

harmful information...

Well, yes, there is no greater beast than a mashka )))) The main thing is to tame it ))))

artikul:
Insta - in purchases 62%, Alpari - 69% )))
Has anyone, by the way, wondered? Are these percentages directly proportional to volumes or to the number of Traders? Or the number of orders in general? :))))))

strangerr:
I agree with that, Emo, did you learn from Tantric to pick up all sorts of rubbish along the way?))
why don't you trim your beard or is it magic! wherever you gather - not a single turkey. Yes the forecast - will go to profit.

MaxZ:
Has anyone wondered, by the way? Are these percentages directly proportional to volumes or the number of Traders? Or the number of orders in general??? :))))))

It says it's open positions ))))

MaxZ:
Has anyone wondered, by the way? Are these percentages directly proportional to volumes or the number of Traders? Or the number of orders in general??? :))))))

On the Alpari informer, the second scale "Volume" is the quantity, or volume...(first buy/sell positions)

Although yes... The number of Traders is hard to calculate. Loki's are allowed, after all! :)))

And the number of open positions is not worth looking at at all. The mediators will outbid everyone. And they often average against the trend, hoping to catch a correction.

MaxZ:

Although yes... The number of Traders is hard to calculate. Loki's are allowed, after all! :)))

But the number of open positions is not worth looking at at all. The averaging is overtaken by all ... And they often average against the trend, hoping to catch a correction.

It's easier to predict the market than kitchen informers :))) radnom-random )))...

MaxZ:

And the number of open positions is not worth looking at at all. The mediators will outbid everyone. And they often average against the trend, hoping to catch a correction.

So that's exactly what I was implying, that martin-like owls do it ))))

Scalpingcin:

Actually, the poem about the bear cub is the essence of the strategy. ;-)
Seriously. And it's not for thousands of quid, as long as it depends only on the volumes of the trader, and just a strategy of operational trading on the Hourly chart.
Immediately I want to add that it's better to have 4-5 monitors, what would see at once H1, H4, D1 and W1. I have 5 and on the fifth one I sometimes watch M5 and M1, also RBC, Euronews, Bloomberg and Russia 24. They are flailing around the clock, you just have to switch it up because the news background is important.

Hello! Your tactics and TS are similar to mine and I have got this knowledge for free (first at the state academy courses at the state's expense, then directly at the brokerage house). I agree that you need some monitors in your work, but not for one pair, but rather for several pairs, dollar and euro indices, DJA and S&P 500, oil to pay attention to. There is no sense to look at the weekly and daily charts 24 hours a day, if you work with an hour, then once an hour, if you work with a four-hour, then once every four hours, etc. The main thing is patience and the ability to bide one's time.