[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 156

Sta2066:
That's how it goes down. Hurry up.
Well, what can I do - I bought a double

Ishim:
what can I do - I bought a double
I'll know who I sold it to...

Ishim:
what can I do - I bought a double

There were conditions to buy, I bought, but I got greedy and did not close with a 50pp profit, I ended up with a loss. But I don't understand why buy now, catching the bottoms and tops is a dead-end job.

Sta2066:
I'll know who I sold it to...
stop where?

I'm on JPY 102.11

What if he also thinks that "feet were invented by cowards" and they just don't exist?

strangerr:

There were conditions to buy, I bought, but I got greedy and did not close with a 50pp profit, as a result I got a loss. But I do not understand what is the point of buying now, it is useless to catch bottoms and tops.
But i don't see why i buy now, i don't know why i buy now, it's a dead giveaway, i just did not close with 50pp. but i don't know why i buy now, it's a dead giveaway.

Ishim:
The market is still small, I put another buy at 2685, the channel is broken off and the trend is the same MN.
I'm telling you, Dragon, second leg... Don't wave the censer. No balalaika and shot glasses either. Everyone here is sober.

snail09_1:
I'm telling you, Dragon, second leg... Don't wave that censer.
All right, it's off to 2,660 and 1.28 from there.

Been there, done that. It was 2657. Just right. That's enough. Quietly, so as not to frighten it away. Let it grow, we'll see tomorrow...)