[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 152

min this day from the US not yet updated, difficult to judge where next....

DhP:

I am rather inclined to believe that this is just a correction. The bearish trend is not over yet.

A sharp move downwards is possible in the very near future.

And only if that does not happen today or tomorrow, we can cautiously assume that indeed an uptrend has started.

The price has been at the balance level for more than three months on a weekly basis ... and the direction is downwards - but there is a chance that it could make a new local high ...

forte928:
The weekly price seems to be at the balance level for more than three months ... and the direction is downwards - but there is a chance that it might make a new local high ...
The weekly has been down for a long time, but the monthly 1.2650 has bounced up so far.

Ishim:
Actually, there is no need - if only to gather those who overslept the entry, if down then it will be 1.25 - 1.245
Time's up! all flipped to sell - euro, pound silver, euro at 1.2450 for now.

I recommend buying the euro/dollar now.

Who is afraid of a small lot with a stop at 1.2690.

Serg51:
I recommend buying the euro/dollar now.

Making your own decisions and trading them, much more enjoyable.....(no one to blame)....double bottoms or are we moving on ? :)

Serg51:

Better result today)))

What do your circles and squares mean ? Gunn ?

Evgen157:

What do your circles and squares mean ? Gunn?

Gunn.

To quote my favourite: "Here I see at 1.2745 there are pending buy positions with a good volume, at 1.2725-26 even more" ))))))))))))))))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139265/page149