[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 125

Hello! It's here... I don't know what to do... buy? sell? dance? The pound seems to be signalling a buy and the eu is not...

Evgen157:

Why did you change your nickname? Don't change your gender :) The name is sacred....
reincarnation! (it's too late to change your gender)

1.26240 we're going to break through it.... and there you can probably buy....

Ishim:
reincarnation! (it's too late to change sex)

don't swear :)

rigc:
1.26240 we're going to break through it.... and then it will probably be possible to buy there....

wait for it ))))

emotraid:

then we wait ))))

dance :)

emotraid:

Hello! It's here... I don't know what to do... buy? sell? dance? The pound seems to be signalling a buy and the eu is not...

Hey! Dance! (when it trades - maybe you'll get lucky) (i wrote in my forecasts in the alps about dancing - delta rhythm is the most powerful force! and can come through dancing!)

Ishim:
hi! dance! (as the trades - might get lucky) (by the way, I wrote about dancing in my predictions in the alps - delta rhythm is the most powerful force! and can come through dancing!)

Stop dragging normal people to other branches..... who will stay here?

Ishim:
hi! dance! (as the trades - might get lucky) (by the way, I wrote about dancing in my predictions in the alps - delta rhythm is the most powerful force! and can come through dancing!)

I prefer tantric ritual mysteries ))))

The news exists to justify price movements. Which doesn't give a shit about the news.

Grandfather, fan, months (this is to approximate how it was built), last fan from the extremum on 24.02.12

This layout is unchanged the other day (one thing is, the scale is given, but that's not the point).

Tick the bars with the news ;)