[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 124

Ishim:
Rebound play on H4 rising to 1.3120 and into 25-24 (and if now the eu does not test 1.2690 and goes up, a return from 31 with a bank guarantee)
Actually, I noticed that it corrects well after it passes 1000 pips, so it might still go lower, and then close the gaps...

Evgen157:

I think not .... not to me ))))
He's getting hypnotic if not superstitious, he must be getting old.

margaret:
Actually, I noticed that it corrects well after passing 1000 pips, so maybe it will go even lower and then close the gaps...
lower now?!!! - the backlog is full of cheap euros - need to unload at 1.31 - and gappppp, I will buy at 24 on gappppp - need to clean up the gap joint! So up from here (if anything this is FA analysis, TA is classified!)(added tool - silver - runs like a Swiss watch)

strangerr:

I agree, Margaret, but there is one thing, shopping always goes when it seems there is nothing worse to do, it has been and will continue to be.
I agree with you too, but not in this case. Sarkozy is gone, a new French president has arrived and people do not yet know if a duo with Germany like Mercosi will take place, then: The negotiations to form a government in Greece have failed.... the country will have early parliamentary elections, scheduled for June 17, and on this basis the Greeks ran to the banks to take their euros, because they are afraid of the unknown and the hint of a Greek exit from the euro, and they do not need the drachma (note that the fall stopped after the ECB banned payments to bank clients)...

Ishim:
now lower?!!! - the stash is full of cheap euros - we need to unload at 1.31 - and hepppppp, I will buy at 24 on hepppppp - we need to clean up the hepp joint! So up from here (if anything this is FA analysis, TA is classified!)(added tool - silver - runs like a Swiss watch)

Dreamer, you want to buy now with a short stop, if not, keep dreaming))))

strangerr:

Dreamer, you want to buy now with a short stop, no, keep dreaming)))
i wrote "so up from here" - you really are getting old (and don't write me about stops - those are your tools)

Bought from 1.2675 and 1.27, will try to 1.3250, although at 1.4 I will regret it

pound/yen went well today)))

Ishim:
now lower?!!! - the pockets are full of cheap euros - we need to unload at 1.31 - and hepppppp, I will buy at 24 on hepppppp - we need to clean up the hepp joint! So up from here (if anything this is FA analysis, TA is classified!)(added tool - silver- runs like a Swiss watch)
I'm going to sell 28.80 soon I'll put a sell limit, I'll move a little sell to boo, I'll cover the buy.

Ishim:
He's getting a little hypnotic, if not superstitious. He's probably getting old.

Why'd you change your nickname? Don't change your gender.) The name is sacred....

I got tangled up in the wires...

I apologize for the plagiarism :)