[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 117

strangerr:

This is just the beginning of the rise, even if we update the low, which is unlikely, the trend has already changed))))
HOWEVER ?
VERY UNLIKELY :)

strangerr:

I said yesterday that the trend, I meant medium term, a few months, i.e. will change, so was I relying on something to say that?
What are you basing it on? I for one only see the right to be a pullback.... I don't see a reversal at all (there are no reversal patterns yet)

margaret:
What are you relying on? I, for example, only see the right to be a pullback.... I don't see a reversal at all (there are no reversal figures yet)
agree with the smart woman)

margaret:
What are you relying on? I, for example, only see the right to be a pullback.... I don't see a reversal at all (there are no reversal figures yet)

Margaret, I'll show a screenshot from the daily tomorrow, after the close of today's daily candle. And please don't confuse it with thechanalysis))))

Evgen157:
LIKE THIS?
VERY UNLIKELY :)

No, it's not a wolf, if that's what's meant.

strangerr:

No, it's not a wolf, if that's what was meant.

This one was rudely broken ...

Evgen157:

This one is rudely broken ...

In a bearish wolf, point 1 is always below point 3.

hush .... Don't spook Dodge :)

strangerr:

In a bearish wolf, point 1 is always below point 3.

I just see figures like this often win back... 12345 and 6 (the juiciest) ... I'm afraid to brag about the percentage of triggering, but over 50% ...

strangerr:

The main reason for the rise or fall is speculation and nothing else, everything else, Greece, the Popindos and other nonsense is from the sly))))
I agree with you there)) Right in the bull's-eye)