[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 116

M_Dimens:

I meant the current situation during the day on EURUSD was up

This is just the beginning of the rise, even if we hit a new low, which is unlikely, the trend has already changed))))

strangerr:

This is just the beginning of the rise, even if we update the low, which is unlikely, the trend has already changed)))

If you say so...

strangerr:

This is just the beginning of the rise, even if we update the low, which is unlikely, the trend has already changed)))

My current chart shows only the European indices (yes, it is obvious that the Euro has room for growth, but no special reasons for it?)

Very low volatility of 800 pips since the start of the year. I don't mind the rise but why not update the low of 200 300 pips? As for European crosses, I think the pound will be expensive for the rest of the Olympics. They're chopping the dough in a simple way.

IDLER:

Very low volatility of 800 pips since the start of the year. I don't mind the rise but why not update the low of 200 300 pips? As for the European crosses, I think the pound will be expensive for the rest of the Olympics. They're chopping the dough in a simple way.

Why has he started to look down, it is not M15 but H4 chart or just a trick?

ECB SUSPENDS MONETARY OPERATIONS AGAINST A NUMBER OF GREEK BANKS

21april:

Whatever you say...

M_Dimens:

My current chart shows only the European indices (yes, it is clear that the euro has room to rise but not much of a reason for it?)

The main reason for a rise or fall is speculation and nothing else, everything else, Greece, the Popindos and other bullshit is from the sly))))

strangerr:

The main reason for the rise or fall is speculation and nothing else, everything else, Greece, Popindos and other nonsense is from the evil one))))

It is clear that speculation shapes movements

but before you make a deal (that's the level of decision-making at the moment)

You have to have something to fall back on, don't you?

M_Dimens:

It's understandable that speculation shapes movements

but before you make a deal (that's the level of decision-making at the moment)

you have to have something to fall back on, don't you?

I said yesterday that the trend, I meant medium term, for a few months, i.e. will change, so was I relying on something to say that?