[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 87

Vlad72:
this indicator overdraws history, you have to watch online

Put gold on gold, show me where it is redrawn? Yes and how can you redraw the history?

Ishim:
which one?
red and blue

You're a looser stranger, and I'm not the only one telling you that!

strangerr:

Put gold on gold, show me where it's redrawn? Yes, and how can you redraw the story?

and what is the turkey called?

snail09_1:
You're a loser stranger, and I'm not the only one who's telling you that!

I don't give a shit what you say, you have no idea how much I give a shit. Like Emo said, there's a lot of you people out there who have been wronged by fate.

snail09_1:
Loser you stranger, and I'm not the only one who's telling you that!

))))), I've laughed for a long time, I guess May 9 hasn't let you down yet )))), first time I've seen something like that.

Thanks, it's funny ))))

No guys, not only do you smoke but you also drink. It's all a squabble. Everyone is successful, just in some area. The question is how he gets through the drawdown. Nerves, all nerves.

I think the euro is getting ready to be salted. Stops are getting high. That's what we should talk about.

strangerr:

I don't give a damn what you say, you have no idea how much I give a damn. Like Emo said, there's a lot of you out there, resentful of fate.
No, not fate, merged deposits. Nothing to be offended by. You have no idea how close we are. Give me a personal contact...

strangerr:

Put gold on gold, show me where it is redrawn? Yes and how can you redraw the story?

gold and euR - vertical - connecting, linking into allies.

Sta2066:

No guys, not only do you smoke but you also drink. It's all a squabble. Everyone is successful, just in some area. The question is how he gets through the drawdown. Nerves, all nerves.

I think the euro is getting ready to be salted. Stops are getting high. That's what we should talk about.

And what's there to talk about, the low was 11, buy with a target of 3066.