[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 86

strangerr:

I'm just sick of hearing bullshit, one man's pound is pulling the euro, the other the audi, and the third the yen.
now the euro is pulling gold and i think the gold dummy has been removed and everything is connected to the yen (downsizing - crisis however)

lotos7:

The complete encyclopaedia of graphical price patterns

...in Russian...

Better in its original language, translation sucks!

chepikds:

Hi! They pull, they pull, but they can't pull ;)

Allied currencies are a myth from the MF 'academy', I completely agree that pairs walk independently of each other, but! there are pairs with maximum correlation: gbpchf - eurgbp, eurusd - usdchf, audusd- nzdusd.

Hi. Correlation is not a constant value, it changes from negative to positive and vice versa.

strangerr:

One currency cannot drag another, make a note of it. And the fact that you're alone up against the crowd, you don't need to pose either, the goal is profit, not posturing.
Right. You can only trade on volume indicators. You are the Guru, Stranger, Give us a master class. Are you such a successful trader that you should share?

Ishim:
now the euro is dragging gold behind it I think the dummy has been removed from gold and everything is connected to the eu (downsizing - crisis however)

So that no one is dragging you along either, look at the picture and you will see that they are always walking around together.

snail09_1:
Right, you can only trade on volume indicators. You are the Guru, Stranger, Give us a master class. You are such a successful trader, what should you share?

With what, your head?))

If you're interested, go through the archive threads, it's all described there, with links to literature and frooms.

strangerr:

So that you don't have someone dragging you around too, look at the picture and you'll see that they walked around together all the time.

this indicator redraws history, you have to look online

strangerr:

So that you don't have someone dragging you around too, look at the picture and you'll see that they walked around together all the time.

It's not always! I used to put charts on - there was a connection.

Vlad72:
this indicator is redrawing history, you have to look online
which one?

strangerr:

With what, your head?))

If you're interested, browse the archive threads, it's all described there, with links to the literature and the froum.

You don't need the archive branches, share your head, your method. I have been reading you for a year and a half, you are a success.