[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 84

oleniknik:
yesterday the dow jones newswire was ..... not the press .... I guess that's where the bullshit happens.

on the terms of anonymity one official said - there it was

solar:

on the condition of anonymity, one official said - there was
So now the news that the money has been released? ... is that also a lie?

oleniknik:
so what about the news that the money has already been released ...? also a lie?

they said they will give us enough money (as much as the ECB says, not Greece) )))))

china has suspended the purchase of eurobonds by the way

S_E_R_G_E:

Yes Gentlemen.... what have you turned the topic..... into for several years now, and there is nothing to read, it's a pity how you gentlemen "abrigenes" of MQL.forum are still hanging in there.......

As a young man I once asked a deputy colonel: - Comrade Colonel, why have you chosen the way of a deputy colonel?

To which he replied: "You see, son, it's easier to carry bullshit than a log...

Commerzbank's currency strategists note that while the euro remains under pressure, divergence signals on the hourly charts give reason to think about the extent of the pair's further decline in the short term. In bank believe that unsuccessful attempts to break below $1.2900 can support some profit fixing on short positions in the near future, though also doubt that such will allow the euro to noticeably improve its positions. Commerzbank expects resumption of active selling around the thirtieth figure, given that in the light of developments in recent days, the technical picture gives a strong reason to expect the euro to fall to the January low near $1.2624 with intermediate support near $1.28.

optionally

if it holds such a thin ray from the nearest uptrend, then upwards, again to test the ray ( khaki colour ... - global downtrend ) .... although they did not reach the lower rays ... so dunno ... they should have ... although everything is still ahead .... now they will make a nice buy and go down as they should .... watch

strangerr:

Evgeny Romanov10.05.2012 - 10:50
Back to the origins of our position on the eu, opened on Thursday before the payrolls report. Didn't give exactly 50 pips, but twice thirty pips confidently and we didn't take it. Before NFP it gave, after NFP it gave, and then on Friday night there was a phenomenon in the market, which was later interpreted in two ways. Either the payrolls were so much worse that the dollar was bought as a safe haven (and gold was sold as a commode), or whether the revision of past payrolls reports was so good that the dollar was bought by optimists (and why then is oil down under $99 and there lies). Remember how we negotiated the position liquidation terms before the payrolls? If the hour closes below the tail of 3094, then the position should be liquidated and forgotten. Because the entire reversal formation with this tail will go to hell along with the euro, if the tail is absorbed by the closing price of the hour. Just remember this picture for those who do not understand what we are talking about. Next, if you don't want to put your stops on every corner, then you should be ready for anything, and most importantly, for the worst. You should be prepared to look for a place to average from, regardless of psychological pressure. And worst of all, you have to be ready for heavy losses after you have averaged and the market still goes against you. As for the current euro situation, it seems to me that this Greek storm has been in their own cup and the sooner and the harder the rest of Europe barks at the cheeky crooks, the higher and faster and stronger the eu will be, heh. I don't think you're in a hurry to bury us, dear Greeks and the like. You'll be getting beaten up soon enough.

Ishim:
Read M. Zeland, the equilibrium forces are scary stuff, one saint in India wanted to start a nuclear war, so what? died! (he created tension) as well as energy pendulums.
Igor, what are you smoking?

fqbj:

fucked up...
What are you looking for, remind me... ♪ I can help you ♪