[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 44

margaret:
And if this is a triangle and it wants to leave this triangle....

only this triangle looks a lot like a wedge))))

price from above is pushing to the lower trendline stronger and stronger.... the probability that it will break upwards imho is higher than downwards....

it has scientifically gone 2/3 of the way.... I imagine a false downward spurt to make people believe in the south and a rezeo northward move to the 35-figures area

strangerr:

I haven't had a drink in months, so I'm free until autumn somewhere.)
Well, I understand that for a complete screen, you just need to swig)))

rigc:

only this triangle looks a lot like a wedge))))

price from above is pushing to the lower trendline stronger and stronger.... the probability that it will break upwards imho is higher than downwards....

just scientifically passed 2/3 of the way.... I imagine a false downward spurt to make people believe in the south and a rezeo northward departure to the 35th fig

are we falsely settling in now? from an hour to a day I'm down for now and on monday we'll see where we go with the deceptive trails ))))))

emotraid:

have we falsely settled?
I got a buy from 3087, where the sit closed.

rigc:
Who sat? I had a buy from 3087, where the sit closed.

Right, the whole day we falsely sat in the villages, only Yurchenko heroically bought ))))

emotraid:

That's right, all day they were falsely sitting in the villages, only Yurchenko was heroically buying ))))

Right!

Just in time I closed my GBP yesterday in the red, so I will not play with these pairs again

The bot is ready to buy EURGBP, who else is going to buy this pair?

So today those who were in the sells and closed on time cheated the puppeteers, right? Those poor souls are gnashing their teeth now))))))))

OlegTs:

Just in time I closed my GBP yesterday in the red, so I will not play with these pairs again

I will buy 8060.

OlegTs:

I'm still selling ...i have 7 orders in a grid .