[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 12

MobileMan:
I'm not sure how much of a headache this is (I mean trading), but it's easier to invest in a PAMM. I have finally got it (robot) finished. I have a trading robot I prefer to use. The link to PAMM in my profile. And about the trend, I am still for the rise of euro and pound today from the current levels.

I think so too:

Sl 3109.

forte928:
is 100p a flat?
The pound has been in a 17 figure flat for three years)

marker:
The pound is three years into a 17 figure flat)
The conversation was about the last 2 months, not several years...

OlegTs:
On the pound, who looked? There have been three buyer stop withdrawals in the last 2 days, counting the one that just happened. Either they want to reassure everyone that this is preparation for an up move or it is.

Nah, I'm the one who opened the sale in May, so I'm waiting. Screenshot from 30.04.12. An example of over sitting the losing positions. The line ~1.6160 - going to zero on three sell positions.

OlegTs:

Bought the pound 6179 with a stop of 6170, there's a chance if I catch a los, enough for today with the pound-dollar

(Bumped out, gotta go with the TS, once again made sure))

Not jealous. You should not bother buying cable at the beginning of May ;-) Imho, better on TS.

Zy. If you have already published a script that puts a grid of pending orders. I cannot find it, could you give me the link? I would like to see how the grider is prescribed by the pros.

Vlad72:
I do not believe in the downside movement, at least on the dives I did not see a single diver.
When you see a divergence on the dives, you lose at least 100 pips of lost profit, more often 200-300. The divergence on the daily - a signal for the medium term. I personally use my indicators and bet on the breakdown of volatility narrowing.

snail09_1:

I don't envy you. You should not bother buying cable at the beginning of May;-) Imho, better according to TC.

Zy. Oleg, you have once had a script published that puts a grid of pending orders. I cannot find it, could you please give me the link? I would like to see how the pro grids are prescribed.

It was an Expert Advisor, I would have done it differently now, but it still works))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9637

MobileMan:
If we are tired of this headache (I mean trading) it's easier to invest in PAMM. I finally managed to finish my forex robot. I will start to trade with him, but I don't know how to do it. The link to PAMM in my profile. And about the trend, I'm still for the rise of euro and pound today from the current levels

Come on, Mobile Goatman, cPamm! That's your original nature revealed. You put a deposit here, you put a deposit there... I kind of got written up as an advisor... That's why you made so many posts.

Put your PAMM wherever you want! (С)

OlegTs:

it was an advisor, I would do it differently now, but it still works))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9637

Ahh yes yes. Thank you. (chuckles) Printed it out. Here's the latest implementation of myhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10529 indicator (screenshot). When the signal appears = two black lines - low volatility range, need to put a grid. Blue lines - upside targets, red - downside targets. Targets are on fibo numbers. Any thoughts, plz.

snail09_1:
When you see a divergence on the daily, you lose at least 100 pips of lost profit, more often 200-300. The divergence on the diaries is a +- signal for the medium term. I personally use my indicators and bet on the breakdown of volatility narrowing.
I agree with that 100%, I was just looking at the global view.