[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 11

Hello all ...

touched the ray again and off we go ... I'd like to believe we're on our way to the lower targets .... I'm getting a little tired of the uncertainty... but from observation, if the americans don't put everything back in place, we will definitely reach the first ray .... and then maybe a test of the longer term rays ..... ... the next target is not far away from yesterday's high ....

Ishim:
6140 is trending, stop 6120.

Thanks, it's late))

Good enough for today.

oleniknik:

Hello all ...

touched the ray again and off we go ... I'd like to believe we're on our way to the lower targets .... I'm getting a little tired of the uncertainty... but from observation, if the americans don't put everything back in place, we will definitely reach the first ray .... and then maybe a test of the longer term rays ..... ... the next target is not far away from yesterday's high ....

I do not think that the american ones have enough points in one evening, but I do not believe in the downwards move, at least I did not see a single diver on the dives.

Vlad72:
I do not believe in the downside movement, at least on the days I did not see a single diver.

Why do you need a diver .... ?

the masdaq is already nicely formed .... tops each below .... lows too .... I'm not saying it's down already ... but it's really begging .... or maybe it just wants it bad .... we will see later ... ( the chart shows the usual annual bollinger with single and double price deviation )

oleniknik:

why do you need a diverter .... ?

the masdak is already nicely formed .... tops each below .... lows too .... I'm not saying it's down already ... but it's really begging .... or maybe it just wants it bad .... we will see later ... ( the chart shows the usual annual bollinger with a single and double price deviation )

BB shows that it has to go to the upper boundary, but we don't want that. We should go to 3350 and 2800. I've got some old cracks there))))

I'm not sure how much of a headache this is (I mean trading), but it's easier to invest in a PAMM. I have finally got it (robot) finished. I have a trading robot I prefer to trade with. The link to PAMM in my profile. And about the trend, I'm still for the rise of euro and pound today from the current levels

MobileMan:
I'm not sure how much of a headache this is (I mean trading), but it's easier to invest in a PAMM. I have finally got it (robot) finished. I have a trading robot I prefer to trade with. The link to PAMM in my profile. And about the trend, I'm still for the rise of euro and pound today from the current levels.
Do you really believe that the bot will chop something for you?

Sta2066:
Do you really believe a bot will chop something for you?
I don't want to advertise - but you should check it out in a month, two months.

MobileMan:
I won't advertise it - but you should check it out in a month, two months' time

Blessed is he who believes...

MobileMan:
I won't advertise it, but you should check it out in a month or two.

Sure. If you have a bot working, the chart is absolutely real. As you have seen on your account. Today is a profitable day.

Well, don't forget us. And teach the bot to stop on days like yesterday.

I used to trade on the machine. I wrote bots myself and borrowed from others. And if I'd borrowed money for them, I'd have been hiding in the woods a long time ago.

In a month, so in a month.