Humour - page 362

FAQ:

There you go, Granite, got the answer to your question

=================

Рассказал знакомый, который уехал на ПМЖ в Германию в середине  90-х.
Сидят они с друзьями немцами в баре, пьют пиво и общаются.
- Какой же у вас сложный язык! - говорит им приятель, - что не слово, то черт ногу сломит! 
(Наверное все знают, что и правда, в немецком языке много длинных неудобоваримых слов).
- Ну например? - мирно усмехнулись немцы.
- Ну например, Sehenswuerdigkeiten (зеенсвюрдигкайтен - те, кто учили немецкий в советской школе с 4-го класса, 
спотыкались на нем стопудово).
- Да? Хммм... Ну да, длинное... А по-русски как оно звучит?
- По-русски? Да легче легкого! ДОСТОПРИМЕЧАТЕЛЬНОСТИ : )
Немцы выпали в осадок : )

atztek:

This brings to mind...
I was sleeping it off one Sunday after a hard six-daywork week at a factory start-up in the Cuban town of Cienfuegos.
And then a bunch of Spanish interpreter girls rushed in, brazenly woke me up and dragged me to the unexpected wife of a German from the GDR.
The German's wife is on duty and I have to explain to her that she can go to the local hairdresser's, tidy herself up etc.
The argument is that I played volleyball with the Germans and then drank German beer in a German bar.
All right, I think I learned German at school, so I had enough for volleyball and beer.
I go up to the German woman, start explaining what's what, and I don't understand why everyone's laughing...
Turns out I was trying to explain to her in Spanish! Partly in my sleep, and partly due to the natural memory of displacing one language with another.

granit77:
It comes to mind...
I was sleeping it off one Sunday after a hard six-day work week at a factory start-up in the Cuban town of Cienfuegos.
And then a bunch of Spanish interpreter girls rushed in, brazenly woke me up and dragged me to the unexpected wife of a German from the GDR.
The German's wife is on duty and I have to explain to her that she can go to the local hairdresser's, tidy herself up etc., etc.
The argument is that I played volleyball with the Germans and then drank German beer in a German bar.
All right, I think I learned German at school, so I had enough for volleyball and beer.
I go up to the German woman, start explaining what's what, and I don't understand why everyone's laughing...
Turns out I was trying to explain to her in Spanish! Partly in my sleep, and partly due to the natural memory of displacing one language with another.
I often speak Spanish to Russians too, until they stop me! I learned German at school too.

I've decided I need to borrow some money,

I'll buy a ticket to the Equator!
No, I love my homeland, in general,
It's just that I'm too fucking cold!

laburyaka 24.11.2014 12:08 | 24.11.2014 12:08 | 91.214.177.128 | Бан

Dear MQL connoisseurs, please write an indicator. Details on the video: _ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUT_Qm-cB2g

Maybe it should be an EA or a script...

If it's not difficult, please write: dr.kiselyow2011@yandex.ru

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's funny that the word "loburyaka" translates as "slacker, lazybones". Not a good nickname for the author of the request.