Humour - page 338

"On 16.07.2014, I did not show up for work because the underground was not working properly. I had left my car (the red one) the day before at an auto repair shop

to replace the carburetor on the dashboard. Under the circumstances, I took the underground. I decided to take the red line because the car

I have a red one, so the underground must be red too. I counted down the approximate time to work and got out, but the right street was not on the street.

Please blame the city administration for their misplacement."

We were on a business trip one day with a group of friends and one of us decided to play a joke on him and planted a pack of condoms in his suitcase before we left. When we got home, his wife went through his suitcase and found THIS!
Mute question in his wife's eyes... to which our resourceful colleague quickly responded:
- "Everyone's been issued these, I just haven't used mine."
The tight military garrison was rocked for a week: the wives questioned their husbands about where the condoms were!

Carmine Cervellino, 49, took a butcher knife and sliced the fruit with the red flesh insideso 'violently ' that his wife began to fear for her life and health. The woman went to the police, who rushed to arrest the culprit of the "watermelon massacre" for his hooliganism.

And it serves the rascal right! Cut the watermelon properly!

A "guess the valve or freeze" puzzle ))))

===================

WEDDING! WEDDING!!!

but really,

weak alcoholic drinks,

drink weak alcoholics?

It was about roundabouts, but now it's come up:

Those who talk short-talk are short-talkers.
Those who study the skill of short-talkers are short-talkers.
Those who enjoy reading short-talkers are short-talkers.
Those who hate short-timers are short-timers.
Those who devour the soon-to-be-voiced-homophobes are soon-to-be-voiced-homophobes.
Those who fight the soon-to-be-cruelty-philophobes are anti-cruelty-philophobes.

moskitman:

It was about roundabouts, but now it's come up:

Those who talk short-talk are short-talkers.
Those who study the skill of short-talkers are short-talkers.
Those who enjoy reading short-talkers are short-talkers.
Those who hate short-timers are short-timers.
Those who devour the soon-to-be-voiced-homophobes are soon-to-be-voiced-homophobes.
Those who fight the soon-to-be-cruelty-philophobes are anti-cruelty-philophobes.

with choroids the word is more - pseudo choroidophobeophobeophobes?

evillive:
with roundabouts the word is more - pseudo-chorus-phobic-phobic-phobic-phobic?

but to spell the word out loud or the last one above...

or understand what it's all about if you hear...

================