Humour - page 336

Yes

Different tastes

Miss Moscow 2014

explor:

Yes

Different tastes

Miss Moscow 2014

It's already been there somewhere, but still: No beard and okay.

evillive:

Moral - don't complain, it could always be worse

Or else - if all is well and there is no reason to complain - check if someone is cheating on you ;-)

Global retail leader Walmart, the company that operates the world's largest retail chain, tops Deloitte's Global Powers of Retailing 2013 ranking as it did last year, Wal-Mart accounts for 10% of total revenues of all participants. It was founded in 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas, by Sam Walton.

He started by putting up a two-point sign in his convenience store as an ironclad rule for his salesmen:

Point 1 - The customer is always right!

Point 2 - If the customer is wrong, .....!

Guess what was written next on the sign? Everything brilliant is simple!

yosuf:

Global retail leader Walmart, the company that operates the world's largest retail chain, tops Deloitte's Global Powers of Retailing 2013 ranking as it did last year, Wal-Mart accounts for 10% of total revenues of all participants. It was founded in 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas, by Sam Walton.

He started by putting up a two-point sign in his convenience store as an ironclad rule for his salesmen:

Guess what was written next on the sign? Everything brilliant is simple!

If the customer is wrong, he is not our customer?

yosuf:

Guess what was written next on the sign? It's all brilliant - simple!

Oh, everyone knows that.

"see number 1."

But I like it better:

1 - The customer is always right!

Point 2 - If the buyer's wrong, then the seller's right!

And now they say the same phrase more simply - "The main thing is to buy !!! "

_new-rena:

Oh, everyone knows that.

"see point 1."

But I like it better:

1 - The buyer's always right!

Point 2 - If the buyer is not right, then the seller is right!

And now they say the same phrase more simply - "The main thing is to buy !!! "

That's right, see point 1, because that's what Walton is for, to act outside the box.

Many have noticed the resemblance between Russian striker Alexander and Miss Moscow 2014 Irina Alexeeva

Joined the club of Alcoholics Anonymous.

I've been drinking for three days now and I don't even know with whom.

)