Humour - page 247

Integer:

Alas... It's not mitosis or genetics either, it's bullshit.

selavi... first of all, this is a humour thread, and secondly, if you would be so kind as to familiarise yourself with the process of....hmmm, conception in more detail, sir.

joo:
selavi... first of all, this is a humour thread, and secondly, if you would be so kind as to familiarise yourself with the process of....hmmm, conception in more detail, sir.

Not if it's a humour branch, it's a humour branch.

Integer:

No well if this is a branch of humor, then for a branch of humor certainly pulls it off.

You're too serious. You're such a seasoned programmer. I respect that. But you shouldn't take posts in the humour thread so seriously (whether there is some truth in them or not anyway). I assure you.

With respect, Joo.

...But I found a decent advisor that allows me to make money on forex. I have not parted with it for 8 months now. This EA is based on the martingale principle, i.e. I do not care which way the market will go, it calculates everything himself and adds to the losing positions and closes the profitable ones. <br / translate="no">

Taken here, you can have a laugh.

moskitman:

It's taken here, you can have a laugh.

IMHO they're just advertising for North via a ref. link, and all that around advertising is just a disguise ))))

Well, at least they withdraw without delays, not like in some other kitchens you name it...

moskitman:

It's taken here, you can have a laugh.

I deposited $300 the first time, but now I try to always deposit more. The more money in my account, the more stable the EA is.

That's great :)

evillive:

IMHO there is a stupid advertisement for North by ref. link, and all that around advertising - just a disguise ))))

Well, at least they withdraw without delays, unlike some other kitchens, you name it...

You should name it, or give signs, or a shadow falls on the whole sngkuhonny business ...

- Hello, Autoradio...? Can you play it for my asshole... who got his license revoked the day before yesterday... the song "And I'm Walking Through Moscow"...!

A husband and wife and a girl are riding in a lift.
Suddenly the girl turns around and punches the man in the face:
- You cheeky bastard! In front of his wife!
The lift doors open, the girl jumps out.
The man's all red, stammering:
- Ira, honestly!
- It's all right. I ironed it.