Humour - page 243

nikelodeon:

Yeah, brothers, it's not going well. I can tell. MAN'S FORUM!!!!! And no room for chicks here....
... Or maybe there's not enough of them. :)

Shit, we can't talk to them about eggs. Let's change the subject and see if they come around.....

nikelodeon:
Shit, we can't talk to them about eggs. Let's change the subject and see if they come around.....

Yeah, it's like loggers - in the woods about women, with women about the woods....))))))

joo:

To be more precise, one of those who make it to the target is taken. Usually there are several "heroes" near the "lady" and they secrete enzymes that mark out the dense shell. And when the shell gets quite loose, the one who was near the softer part of the shell gets inside, or the one who is the strongest and managed to defeat the initially impassable wall first. On rare occasions, several heroes get inside at once, and the egg divides into the appropriate number of parts - identical twins (not to be confused with twins who have one egg for each).

PS. a great blockbuster could be made on this subject, hehe... )

Mask 2, opening sequence

joo:

nikelodeon:

Yeah, brothers, it's not going well. I can tell. MAN'S FORUM!!!!! And there's no room for chicks here....

... Or maybe there's not enough of them. :)

As soon as the percentage of forex winners rises to at least 20%, they will quickly pick up...

;)

moskitman: The average length of a man's erect penis is 18.3cm.

You probably live in Brazil. And in Russia, penises are clearly more modest.

So it's even longer.

Mathemat:

You probably live in Brazil. And in Russia, the dicks are clearly more modest.

So it's even more of an underdog.

There are simply two statistics - from actual measurements and from surveys

evillive:

There are simply two statistics - from actual measurements and from surveys

geez...

you're mean. you're a bully.

You know how hard it is to whisper. I've got people sleeping here. Next time write stuff like that in the daytime.

It's a lively joke... :)

moskitman:
It's a lively joke... :)
Does it go all the way through?