Negro! - page 19

Who cleans the branch so frantically? ..... It was over 40 pages... I didn't read all of them.

Father Christmas and the seven reindeer. :)

jelizavettka:
Who cleans the branch so frantically? ..... It was over 40 pages... I didn't read it all

I see. why. Moderators delete posts with grail ideas as usual...... and then sell those ideas on Ebay for half a million bucks))))

there's the blackmailer %)

sanyooooook:

I didn't lie, just because you didn't see anything doesn't mean there's nothing there.
and nobody's accusing you of lying. And there's nothing there temporarily, I hope. ;)

So when your demo gets zeroed out we fix the profit on the real account, and this can be simulated without opening and draining the demo.

Here are a couple of runs in the whole minute history of eur/usd :

Test of the Expert Advisor with money management turned off

Test of EA with money management turned on, relaxed martin ;) max lot limited by the tester

Test of EA with money management switched off

Test of EA with money management enabled, relaxed martin;) maximal lot limited by tester

moskitman:

Lisa, it's just a Friday night flash mob, don't mind me... delete your...

I see) But why delete it... to save a few kilobits on the server?

Or to avoid misleading newcomers?

Or so that newcomers don't think "no way! ! There's only drunken flooders here"?))

No, it's not a real topic. It's a flash mob.

The topicstarter wrote 40 pages in the whole forum and then killed all his own posts.

Is that the beer they're making?

Or have you been polishing it with vodka?

sanyooooook:

She's gone to bed, I'm not shaved or cut my hair ))

I've been taking care of my daughter all week, she's got practice, so I have a legal right to take a break.

Man, such a little bastard and already has a wife.

sanyooooook:

I wouldn't say really drunk now, 3 litas isn't long enough if you've been drinking since 4pm )

)) so childish... relatively... 0.5 would make me go nuts.