RBCI + TTF = Profit? - page 14

LeoV:
From personal observation - the grail is only possible on overdrawn indices ))))
That's for sure )))

VladislavVG:
When you have a history, addressing with a negative index will produce a value that is then future. Which is completely ruled out in real trading. That is, the signals can only coincide by chance. Some unscrupulous sellers use it. This indicator is not adapted for trading.
I wish it were like this on the real - at least to look at -1st bar)))))

Well... Buying a yacht is off the table.

That's a shame. I've already bought a diving suit :) and sun cream :)

fozi:

Well... Buying a yacht is off the table.

That's a shame. I've already bought a diving suit :) and sun cream :)

iron in a swimsuit))))) exotic.

Freud:

iron in swim trunks))))) exotic.

Yeah. Forgot about the beer...

My favourite ! ))

fozi:

Looked closely on the real.

Ppppppodlo redraws after itself 4 bars backwards.

Reminds me a little of Fisher.

It' s a messy one.

It doesn't seem to redraw, except at zero. I have a four-hour timeframe, though - maybe it's more "ironclad" than small stuff like 1-15 minutes? However, I do not look at the absolute values of the indicators, but at the time of the candles in which the crossing is fixed - they are all in place, they have not moved anywhere.

Mendikero:
It doesn't seem to redraw, except at zero. I have a four-hour timeframe, though - maybe it's more "ironclad" than small stuff like 1-15 minutes? However, I do not look at the absolute values of the indicators, but at the time of the candles in which the crossing is fixed - they are all in place, they have not moved anywhere.
The older the timeframe is, the less noticeable it is.

Mendikero:
It doesn't seem to redraw, except for zero. My timeframe is 4hour - may be it is more "ironclad" than the small stuff like 1-15m? However, I do not look at the absolute values of the indicators, but at the time of the candles in which the crossing is fixed - they are all in place, they have not moved anywhere.

I saw on D1

Since I play at least on the daily, I decided to watch. Here I got lucky the first time. At the opening of the new day, the signal that was 4 days ago shifted 1 day earlier. And this is not good.

I suspect all or most of the others would have shifted in the same way.

Man, it took me a whole hour just now to make sure that this pair of indicators did NOT REVERSE! But it is necessary to fix the highs and lows of both indicators, otherwise at a large scale they will float due to the appearance of new lows and highs on the displayed section of the chart on the screen.

I started the 1-minute chart and watched for an hour without looking at new candlesticks, immediately drawing vertical lines where there is a crossover between the RBCI and the TTF. Not a single crossover has shifted!

I repeat: MUST FIX THE MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM OF BOTH INDICATORS FOR REASONABLE NON-CROSSED RESULTS!

Arles:

Combined 2 indicators into one. It's crooked, of course, but it works.) However, it's 0 - the TTF peeks ahead

You have done a pointless job. Your "hodgepodge" has highs and lows in common, which means that you cannot fix them separately for both indicators - only for the two at once. Because of this, the crossovers "go anywhere" (when comparing, you can see that more often forward, which is bad - your "mutant" signals are late).