RBCI + TTF = Profit? - page 13

Mathemat:

The ticks are there and the lines are gone

In the indicator code, find #property indicatorminimum and indicator maximum and delete

FAQ:
Find #property indicatorminimum and indicator maximum in the indicator code and delete
property indicator is there but minimum and maximum are not. the first and the second are not

fozi: The ticks are checked, but the lines go away

There are numbers next to the ticks, check them.

In fact, remove the checkmarks if they are checked.

I solved the problem in my own way. It may have been quite primitive, but I think it worked just as well.

It's agreat deal of fun.

So don't be fooled..., leave some money to forex ))))))

Looked closely on the real.

Ppppppodlo redraws after itself 4 bars backwards.

Reminds me of Fisher in a way.

It' s a messy one.

fozi:

Looked closely on the real.

Ppppppodlo redraws after itself 4 bars backwards.

Reminds me of Fisher in a way.

It' s a messy one.

From personal observation - the grail is only possible on overdrawn indices ))))

LeoV:
Personally I have observed that the grail is possible only on redrawing indices ))

And the emoticons at the end are not a sign of sarcasm, I hope.

Even those people who are against re-drawing indicators that build a system on a non-periris indicator and optimize its parameters "on the fly" do not understand that changing the indicator parameters is also a kind of re-drawing of the same non-periris indicator. The market is not stationary. And the thirst to always get good signals on stationary indicators with unchanging settings leads to dumping.

The author wants to bake a stone statue and sail the ocean on it. (all IMHO).

jelizavettka:

And the smiley at the end is not a sign of sarcasm, I hope.

Even those people who are against re-drawing indicators that build a system on a non-periris indicator and optimize its parameters "on the fly" do not understand that changing the indicator parameters is also a kind of re-drawing of the same non-periris indicator. The market is not stationary. And the thirst to always get good signals on stationary indicators with unchanging settings leads to dumping.

The author wants to bake a stone statue and sail the ocean on it. (all IMHO).

You are talking about different things. There are indicators which redraw because they take into account the latest changes, but they have an incorrect calculation cycle - from the present to the past. Such indicators can be applied in principle, but it's better to bring the calculations to a normal form. But here we are talking about something completely different: this indicator looks into the future. That is, when you run it on historical data you won't get the same readings as you got on the zero, the first ... and so on up to the number of bars of re-drawing. Because that's how MT4 functions are made - they allow you to go beyond the arrays. When you have a history, addressing with a negative index will return the value, which at that moment is the future. Which is completely ruled out in real trading. That is, the signals can only coincide by chance. Some unscrupulous sellers use it. This indicator is not suitable for trading at all.