RBCI + TTF = Profit? - page 7

IronBird: What's so funny or embarrassing about that?
And there was nothing wrong with it, it was all quite decent - until the topicstarter started talking about a purely mathematical way of cheating the market. That's where the fun began.

Mathemat:
And there was nothing like that, everything was quite decent - until the topicstarter started talking about a purely mathematical way of cheating the market. That's where the fun began.
All right, all right, you're picking on words.

High[Highest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,TTFbars,i-TTFbars+1)]

Doesn't this TTF look as much as six bars ahead?

Arles:

Doesn't this TTF look 6 bars ahead?
I have no idea, but the words look ahead in the indicator's name sort of hint...

there you go))

Tomorrow we'll see in real life how it all works.

The RBCI is a redrawing indicator, if memory serves. If so, all drawings on history cannot be used and the truth can only be found out through the EA.

faa1947: RBCI is a redrawing indicator

If it is a redrawing indicator, then it is impossible to trade on the real ))))

LeoV:

If this is a re-drawing indicator, then it is impossible to trade on the real account ))))

) One time an inspired beginner visited one of brokerage companies forum and said he'd found a gem - by history I noticed that I should sell from the ZigZAg indicator peaks!) I cannot explain him that the indicator makes too many redraws and that it may be so...

And there was also a case where a person posted a "ToR" for writing an EA based on the algorithm shown in the picture. Well, the entries/exits were indicated with arrows exactly on the tops of the zigzag.

The main condition of the ToR was something like this: enter/exit strictly by the arrows and not one bar later!