RBCI + TTF = Profit? - page 5

Mendikero:
As for "always lose" - can you prove it? Or just blurted it out?

In the end, it'll drain no matter what.

The main thing here is how much you manage to withdraw before it drains, and in the end it all drains anyway

it's been proven that way for years with all the people

for instance, i'm in my 4th year and i say that you will always lose, no matter how hard you try to trade, no matter how hard you try

jelizavettka:

Exactly! You definitely can't drain it now)))) This is a modified mcdee.

I mean, which terminal is sticky)

Well, it's definitely not a drain.)

Mendikero:
Can you prove the "you'll always sell out" part? Or just blurted it out?

It's an assumption. It is impossible to prove anything here because of the impossibility of there being a mathematical model of the market.

7Konstantin7:

I mean, which terminal is sticking)

Well, it's definitely not a drain.)

Yes. .... but you can't make any money either))

jelizavettka:

This is an assumption. It is impossible to prove anything here because of the impossibility of there being a mathematical model of the market.
It is. The model is: the price can go either way by any distance. The only thing we can hang on to is equal probability of price going the same distance in either direction. Reducing the distance to the take and increasing the distance to the low changes this ratio in our favour.

Mendikero:
That's right. The model is this: price can go either way for any distance. The only thing to hang on to is the equal probability of price going the same distance in either direction. Reducing the distance to the take and increasing the distance to the loch changes that ratio in our favour.
Great. Now you're going to take 9 times in a row for 5 pips and then lose everything on the tenth.

Mendikero:
That's right. The model is this: price can go either way for any distance. The only thing to hang on to is the equal probability of price going the same distance in either direction. Reducing the distance to the take and increasing the distance to the loch changes that ratio in our favour.

Better yet, use the indy I've attached... and you'll have peace of mind)

paukas:
Lovely. Now you're going to take 9 times in a row for 5 pips and on the tenth, you're going to lose it all.
Yeah. And lose nine spreads along the way. I don't trade like that and I don't advise anyone. I just described the market model and one of the few ways to cheat it purely mathematically. Of course, you can gain 9 times 5 pips with high probability and then lose it all with one low probability - the equilibrium will remain either way.

Mendikero:
Yeah. And also lose nine spreads on the way. I don't trade like that and don't advise anyone to do so. I was just describing the market model and one of the few ways to purely mathematically cheat it. Of course, you can gain 9 times 5 pips with high probability and then lose it all with one low probability - the equilibrium will remain either way.
To cheat you have to do exactly the same thing, but in reverse.

paukas:
To cheat, you have to do exactly the same thing, only in reverse.
We will try the RBCI + TTF.