Catastrophe theory - page 7

Freud:

What do you know? Bender, tell us humans, we just have brains, we are weak, while you have a computer instead of a head and a fur coat)))) you earned a fur coat, so we'll believe you)))

Stole a fur coat :)

Do not look for a philosopher's stone.

Don't complicate your life with mega theories.

Manage your risks properly.

fozi:

The fur coat is stolen :)

Don't look for the philosopher's stone.

how did you feel about that answer about the fur coat)))))

let's move on. how to manage risk properly?

fozi:

The coat is stolen :)

Don't look for the philosopher's stone.

What is the optimal risk as you see it?

jelizavettka:

You what? That can't be right. We don't have genocide based on race or nationality! What kind of unfriendly Russians can be? Well... I don't think the Georgians or the Ukrainians...

The fanatical Chechens are a separate topic. Perhaps citizens of states that supply cheap labour... but not that...

I do not want to offend anyone, it just came to my mind)))

)))

Well how, it's very simple. Count your money on a lot of failed trades. The more money you have in reserve for a bad trade, the more chance you have of catching a move. You can even calculate to double your lot after a failure.

There's nothing new or magical about it, just maths.

jelizavettka:

What? There is no such thing. We do not have genocide based on either race or nationality! What kind of unfriendly Russians can be? Well... Georgians or maybe the Ukrainians are unlikely...

The fanatical Chechens are a separate topic. Perhaps citizens of states that supply cheap labour... but not that...

die hard.... you two have found each other!

and on what basis do you have genocide? Maybe you don't mean "genocide" but "discrimination"?

And not khokhly, but ukrainians.

I'm not a Ukrainian Cossack, I'm sorry, but I'm a Balkan.

Demi:

to die is not to stand up.... you two have found each other!

and on what basis do you have genocide? Maybe you don't mean "genocide" but "discrimination"?

And not Khokhlys, but Ukrainians.

I am against discrimination (though sometimes I put on my bikini boots and go out to pummel churks and all kinds of non-Slavic people)! What is the difference between the Khokhlys and the Ukrainians?

jelizavettka:

Discrimination is softer)) I'm against discrimination! What is the difference between Khohly and Ukrainians?
Two kumys are sitting and singing. One says: "Moskals and Russians. What is the difference?" - "The difference is great: Russians live abroad and the Muscovites are here to help us make a new life. We had another drink. Again he said: "Come on, what do they say: Jews and Jews? What's the difference?" "The Jews are over there in Israel, and the Jews are all here to help us build a new life. They had another drink. "Come on, what do they say: Khokhly and Ukrainians. What's the difference?" "You are so ignorant: the Ukrainians are over there in Canada or America, and the Khokhlís are here to stop the Moskals and the Jews from helping us to build a new life.

jelizavettka:

Discrimination is softer)) I'm against discrimination! What is the difference between the Ukrainians and the Khohlys?

Ukrainians live in (in) Ukraine and the Ukrainians live where it's better.