[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 63

Ishim:
My TS, I think to call it "Dzhokonda" is already drawn and the finishing touches are being polished

Watch for a retest of the trend line, if it holds, then...

dvs:

What do you suppose the timing is ? In my view it's now either gone for stops or, which is much worse for selling - the Fed and ECB are playing to sell the dollar.
things are considerably worse.

margaret:

Watch for a retest of the trend line, if it holds, then...

the candle rolls back and a shadow is left, and the shadow does not count only the body! ))).

Vizard:

if there are any cycles left in graph form, show them for interest....
Not today, I'll clean it up later.

Vizard:

you'd better show the work of 18 in realtime.... a couple of three months...))) with trades...
Advisor is running on microreal, I'll show it working for sure. I frustrated with DC on M1, moved to H1. He is not afraid of the market, but I have to learn not to interfere with my emotions, which is the most difficult. I have the impression that I let my one-year-old son go for a walk in the street; I cannot stop watching him, it turns out it is better not to.

yosuf:
Advisor is running on microreal, I will definitely show it working. On M1 I upset the work of DC, moved to H1. I am not afraid of the market, but I have to learn not to interfere with my emotions, which is the most difficult thing. I have the impression that I let my one-year-old son go for a walk in the street; I cannot stop watching him, it turns out it is better not to.
I would not let a one-year-old boy go out on his own)). There's no telling what he might do).

Ishim:
the candle rolls back and a shadow is left, and the shadow doesn't count only the body! ))).
I'm aware of this, so I'm waiting for the close of the day to make a decision.... By the way, all analysts are screaming that May will be 1.25

yosuf:
Advisor is running on microreal, I will show it working for sure. On M1 I upset the work of DC, moved to H1. I am not afraid of the market, but I have to learn not to interfere with my emotions, which is the most difficult thing. I have the impression that I let my one-year-old son go for a walk in the street; I cannot stop watching him, it turns out it is better not to.

Why do you need a counsellor to keep an eye on... just put it in... let him do all the trading...

margaret:
I am aware of this, so waiting for the close of the day to make a decision.... By the way, all the analysts are screaming that May will be 1.25
We shall see.

The only thing missing is an intervention by the SCB...

;)