[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 60

don't make me laugh...
Download the insta terminal, start a demo account and see what the order numbers are. I don't want to prove anything. Download it and you will see. On a demo, they start with one.

What are you afraid of?

A demo is also an account.

if you need to check the algorhythm, that's the only one.

The servers have nothing to do with it.

What are you afraid of?

A demo is also an account.

if you need to check the algorhythm, that's the only one.

The servers have nothing to do with it.

I'm telling you again - I don't trade hands on the demo. And this week, I only trade hands. And only owls on the demo. Anyway, guys - I don't care what you think. I said download the terminal and you'll see.

MobileMan:
I'm telling you again, I'm not a demo - I don't trade hands. And this week, I'm only trading hands. Only owls on the demo. Anyway, guys - I don't care what you think. I said download the terminal and you'll see.

I don't give a shit either. I kind of smelled a fake.

You would have posted a screenshot of the warrants instead of your shouting... ;)

It looks so cheap.

You got a lot of profits in the villages. You dig up an insta server in Papua.

(

It's the villages where the profits are plentiful. Then the insta server in Papua dug up.

(

Is there such a server?

MobileMan:
I'm telling you again - I don't trade hands on the demo. And this week, I only trade hands. And only owls on the demo. Anyway, guys - I don't care what you think. I said download the terminal and you'll see.
3250 is not going to be - I'm scared - go to 25 and below.

I don't give a shit either. I kind of smelled a fake.

You should have posted a screenshot of the warrants instead of your shouting... ;)

It looks so cheap.

It's a lot of profit in the villages. You dug up an insta server in Papua.

(

This must be what you've been after. Look, while I'm being kind. State's the real deal this week.

Files:

Ishim:
3250 is not going to be a drawdown - I'm scared) go to 25 and below.

I have a sell from 1.3180 on the drawdown, I have not got to 1.3250

i got to 1.3250. it is funny, i used to put out my order screenshots but nobody cared ) now i have to pay attention to the drawdown )

Did the blood/piss go to your head?

A screen shot and a stead are different things...

;)

Did the blood/piss go to your head?

A screen and a state are different things...

;)

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) the steit is better

and here's a screenshot.