[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 37

Ishim:
Not in Tyumen.

So you Igor gone to a different quality (reincarnation!!!) ;-)))) passing through your town, in gangster times, it was scary, a cop my Pajerik all climbed up in search of a number on the frame - said that he had stolen recently such a in Ishim, then all dirty as hell and sad gave him the documents - when he stopped was happy )))))))

Why Ishim, then? I'm from the middle of nowhere myself and I've been everywhere but the Volga ))))

Sdimm:

Why Ishim, then? I'm from the middle of nowhere myself and I've been everywhere but the Volga ))))

the secret

Ishim:
the secret

No bazaar ))))

Ishim:

No chance of heading north tomorrow, though the Amerks are winding down their mitigations, they might bite down south...

Sdimm:

No bazaar ))))

And Tantra is a science that is beyond morality, and Tantra is a science that is beyond morality.

Sdimm:

tomorrow, no north? although it looks like the americans are winding down their mitigations, maybe south too...
waiting for 28 and my interest ^

Ishim:
And Tantra is a science that is beyond morality, and Tantra is a science that is beyond morality.

You probably listened to hooligans, do not worry, they have hormones do not overplayed. it is not in vain invented because associated with higher matter and has a definite force and direction, not to be confused with sex.)))

Ishim:
Waiting for 28 and I have a percentage ^

28 is not bad either, but the turn is already prepared, we need a breakthrough.

Ishim:
And Tantra is a science beyond morality, and Tantra is a science that has no morals.

yeah... but it's not a science, it's an art, getting a full body massage is so cool, i really recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it ))))))))))

I've got a bye and I'm going to bed, goodbye ... it's getting dreary here (((.