Measurement of vibration amplitude - page 6

Mathemat:
So how do you know what he meant?

I read the rest.

Freud:

Many people are happy to find the beginning of a trend, but you want both the beginning and the end at once))))) or you only care about the end)))) I don't think so.

The main thing is not to lose money in such areas.

Well, why do you have to put it all in such a way? I can make you happy here: in forex, the end and the beginning are one and the same!

Maybe one should go in the direction of quantum mechanics? Only there one particle can be in different places at the same time. And there are no such indicators here! )))))

Yes, I forgot to add that in quantum mechanics you can also only see the beginning or the end, because they only exist simultaneously when they are not being observed))))!

peco:

Well, why put it all so far down? I can make you happy here: in Forex the end and the beginning are one and the same!

How about digging in the direction of quantum mechanics? Only there one particle can be in different places at the same time. And there are no such indicators here! )))))

The search rules)))) there have been such individuals here too))

Mathemat:
So how do you know what he meant? I reacted to what was written, not what was going on in his head.

I meant that a lack of progarming skills does not indicate a lack of logic.)

zaxod1:
Is there a trend in forex? Will an indicator be able to show something on a chart where there is no price? Sketch orders in 2 directions all around history and collect profits.

Is there no trend on forex? Or maybe you just do not know what is a trend? And how is it interesting that the behaviour of the S&P is different from the EUR, if you just look at the chart? Of course I know what the difference is, but if you do not go into details??? You will be given 2 charts, without any identifying marks - choose which is forex and which is not...

223231:

Isn't there a trend in forex? Or maybe you just don't know what a trend is? And how is the behaviour of the S&P different from the EUR, if you just look at the chart? Of course I know what the difference is, but if you do not go into details??? You will be given 2 charts, without any identifying marks - choose which is forex and which is not...

Quantitative spectral analysis can tell you where something is by some means.

The spectrograms are different.

It is clear that there are differences, I was just exaggerating the situation a bit

alsu:

Go to Yusuf's thread)))

And I think it is customary in such cases to enclose the word theory in inverted commas))

khorosh:
Sorry, I just can not imagine in our time, a person who develops any theory on a mathematical basis and not know how to program.

You may use quotation marks as you wish, but I can program in Exel, though it is the lowest level, however I have managed to program the idea of a working robot completely using only 20 columns of Exel, don't you think?

yosuf: But I know how to program on Exel, although this is the lowest level.

Sorry for the off-topic, but I couldn't resist

I can write "three EAs a day on different TSs", I am good at programming in Delphi, once I programmed 1C, several times I had to hack other people's programs - I am pretty confident in using debuggers and disassemblers, I am interested in programming since my school days......, BUT at the same time: I know Excel but I'm afraid of it, I use it only when it is necessary to print reports in tables, even the trivial autototums by columns cause difficulties - for me Excel is the most powerful software, and people who can work in it are essentially geniuses

:)

Re the point:

2) Why are simple trading systems based on indicators and oscillators only profitable for a small period, and only with optimization (what prevents an optimized EA to always trade profitably)?

It's not just advisors, with the lapse of time traders also lose money, that's the way the market is built: regularities that are obvious to everyone work only on history :)