[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 399

DEAR PROGRAMMERS!!!!

Please tell me where I can find a list of all errors like '(' - semicolon expected or '{' - expression on global scope not allowed and so on. Every time I have to browse forums on the Internet and search for translations of these errors.

THANK YOU !!!!

Polivanovka8b:

DEAR PROGRAMMERS!!!!

Please tell me where I can find a list of all errors like '(' - semicolon expected or '{' - expression on global scope not allowed and so on. Every time I have to browse forums on the Internet and search for translations of these errors.

THANK YOU !!!!

Maybe this will help for future operabilityhttp://translate.google.com/?hl=ru&tab=TT

Greetings.how to connect the two EAs,tried it,it gives out errors.
Files:

nefistatar:
Greetings, how do I connect the two EAs, I tried it, it gives out errors.

I would rather have the source code. Maybe someone will help.

Why would my "Optimisation graph" start to be drawn in dots? Gentlemen, who knows where its setting is?

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  подтягивание стопов                                        
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ 
  //----по фрвкталу
  double SLLow1=Low[iLowest(NULL,TF,MODE_LOW,31,1)]-3*Point;
  //---- поиск даных выставленого ордера 
  if (OrderSelect(ticket_buy,SELECT_BY_TICKET)==true)
     if(Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>Point*20)
       {
  //---- перевод в бу     
       SLLow2=OrderOpenPrice()+1*Point
        if(OrderStopLoss()<SLLow1)
          {
           OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),SLLow1,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Blue);
          OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),SLLow2,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Blue);
          } 
       }
is it correct to boo (or pull up the stop on the fracal) when modifying the order?

rosomah:

Why would my "Optimisation graph" start to be drawn in dots? Gentlemen, who knows where its setting is?

Right mouse over the optimisation field and select an option (check/uncheck). See picture:

Roman.:

Right-click in the optimisation field and select an option (check/uncheck). See the picture:

In the tops and bottoms of your graph there are dots, imagine that there are no connecting lines between them. That's the way it is with me. Where it says "Two-dimensional surface", I know that. All the settings izlazil, I don't know what...

P.S. Found a similar picture, in Fig.10,- https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/392

When you move from one timeframe to another, the indicator leaves the symbols on the chart of the previous timeframe. Please advise

Fantar:
When you move from one timeframe to another, the indicator leaves the symbols on the chart of the previous timeframe. Please tell me.
The indicator is crooked or it is designed not to delete objects after itself.