[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 168

Well logically so:) It's just that there's not much ... There is a difference in testing. Although indicators are not used and in general the Expert Advisor works on peaks. Therefore, the question has arisen. Either the Expert Advisor opens more positions inside a candle, it is more probable, provided that the tester is "honest".

Tired of news being completely useless for TA (in MT5).

I've coped with the news alerts, but the flags don't work.

how to find the '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis quickly

YOUNGA:
how to find the '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis quickly

Check the number of parentheses... If anything, use special editors that colour-check the equal number of opening and closing parentheses...

hedger:

Tired of news being completely useless for TA (in MT5).

I've coped with the news alerts, but the flags don't work.

Is this the wrong forum?

Roman.:

Is this the wrong forum?

Possibly.

But if the reason is that the question is about MT5 and not MT4, then I was guided by this list:

Why can the indication (arrow) of an order not be placed on the chart on which the Expert Advisor is standing?

khorosh:
Why can the indication (arrow) of an order not be placed on the chart on which the Expert Advisor is standing?

This is something new, show me please.

Good afternoon. Please help me at least on the fingers (in words) to implement the following algorithm:

The price is given, it is different from the current actual price, how do I know the sum of profits (profits/losses) of all open orders at this price? For example, we have 2 open long positions, the price is now at one level and the algorithm should give us the sum of profits/losses of these positions if the price was at a different level than the one we already know.

I can't figure it out myself, there's nothing to grab onto.

For each order: calculate the difference between the opening price and the price you need, multiply by the pip value, and by the order volume.

Add up.