[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 162

sting-igor:
I can't open a new demo account, I have filled everything in, I have checked I agree to the terms and conditions, I press green bar and the new login and password do not come out, the fields are also empty, do you know what is wrong?
as of June 1, the old builds are not supported, maybe an update will help?

sting-igor:
I can't open a new demo account, I have filled everything in, I have checked I agree to the terms and conditions, I press green bar and the new login and password do not come out, the fields are also empty, do you know what is wrong?
419 is not supported.

Hello!

How do I calculate the total profit (in pips) for all open magic positions? What function should I use? double OrderProfit() ?

abeiks:

Hello!

How do I calculate the total profit (in pips) for all open magic positions? What function should I use? double OrderProfit() ?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/107476/page19#79075

Which ETFs (indexes) on US exchanges are tied to currencies?
Thank you!

Dear forum users, how can I get the time of the arrow drawn? For example, the arrow is drawn if (Ckose[0]>High[1]-5*Point && Ckose[0]<High[1]+5*Point ) but once the arrow is drawn, the time keeps changing.ar",OBJPROP_TIME1); the time keeps changing, probably, because Close[0] is in this zone; however, the arrow is static and time is deducted from it at every tick in the arrow zone; how should I know only the time of arrow creation?

Hello all gentlemen... I've been googling for a long time but haven't found it... I have a question, there's a statment in html, it needs to be visualized on a graph for clarity, it seems to me from the point of view of programming it is possible, who has come across something like this please advise ... I think there must be some sort of script that does the job ... thanks in advance...

gawara:
Hello all gentlemen... I've been googling for a long time but haven't found it... I have a question, there's a statment in html, it needs to be visualized on a graph for clarity, it seems to me from the point of view of programming it is possible, who has come across something like this please advise ... I think there must be some sort of script that does the job ... thanks in advance...

what exactly do you need? to take out trades on a chart?

sergeev:

and what exactly do you need? do you need to take out the trades on the chart? the codebase has it.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9300