[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 47

Does anybody know: if several MT4 terminals are installed on one disk (hard or virtual) (of course, in different folders) - won't they glitch or fail in any way? I have such a doubt, when testing different Expert Advisors in different terminals, installed on one disk; moreover, when installing several МТ4 even into different folders, the system says that a terminal is already installed in the folder, though the folder is empty.

Maybe someone has faced with this issue?

FelixFX:

Does anybody know: if several MT4 terminals are installed on one disk (hard or virtual) (of course, in different folders) - won't they glitch or fail in any way? I have such a doubt, when testing different Expert Advisors in different terminals, installed on one disk; moreover, when installing several МТ4 even into different folders, the system says that a terminal is already installed in the folder, though the folder is empty.

Maybe someone has faced this problem?

You can install as many MT4s as you like, it's been tested.
Better specify the error the system gives out.

Good afternoon everyone!

Please advise how to align code in MQL4 under Windows 7.

Or how does anyone align it?

Thank you.

Please explain what should be the code for this case (break hight of a previous bearish candle "close less open") an order to buy

and for this scenario

close position on sl and tp

How do I make it so that sell or buy trades are opened randomly ??? A primitive version will do)

orb:
How do I make it so that sell or buy trades open randomly ??? A primitive variant will do)

https://docs.mql4.com/ru/math/MathRand

The next value above the previous one is up, below it is down.

There is a set of horizontal segments OBJ_TREND, advise how to make it easier to select them in a different colour in case the levels match.

I was thinking to do the following:

1. OBJ_TREND enumeration , levels are written to an array.

2. Try OBJ_TREND for comparison with values in the array.

But I can't figure out how to implement point 2.

...loop in the loop and here I'm stuck.

mathematicians, tell me, I need a function that takes an integral from an indicator buffer, maybe this case already exists? or at least an algorithm

Guys, please help!

There is a counter variable. I need different actions to be performed on even and odd numbers.

I see it like this

if ((KO/2) > MathFloor(KO/2)) {body1 in which the counter change KO=KO+1;}

if ((KO/2) == MathFloor(KO/2)) { body2 in which the counter change KO=KO+1;}

But all the time body1 is executed.

OlegTs:
Hello, mathematicians, i need function that takes an integral from indicator buffer, maybe it already exists? or at least the algorithm

A textbook on numerical methods for solving mathematical problems will help you))

e.g. http://www. uchites.ru/files/nummethod_book_chapter3-45.pdf (chapter 3.5. Numerical integration of functions)

although... maybe someone has done this for themselves.