FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 88

Vizard:

Is there no bedtime story tonight?

Nesradamus:

Doll didn't know anything ))))) he's all PO>< )))

Nesradamus:

the slanted lines are just plain nonsense

solar:

the sloping lines are just bullshit.
These are grandfather's corners. Take a closer look, the price crawls along them like a trained monkey...

Nesradamus:
These are grandfather's corners. Take a closer look, the price is crawling around like a trained monkey...

)))) okay. I'm not getting my dirty hands in your matrix. Let it crawl. Okay.

Nesradamus:

These are the lines of trading bots. In general, if you want to keep your mind on H1 H4 and D1.

MobileMan:

I won't post any more screenshots of the depo, as a lot of people here find it jarring. And I will not write how many depots I have entered. I will only say that I have entered several depots. I closed today sells at 1.3100 and almost all of them have been closed, I have left them a little bit and I took another risk. Now just screenshots of the chart

I had to open a new account because Insta has a thing that when the withdrawal is much bigger than the deposit the order execution is bad, so I have to open new accounts.

I don't know what to do with them but I'm sure they'll be fine.

Tantrik:
These are the lines of trading bots. In general, if you want to keep your mind on H1 H4 and D1.

Nesradamus:

Or maybe you won't understand it at all! Or in time. Spinning the Gunn fan - lots of lines! will certainly walk.