FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 84

MobileMan:

I do not argue, it's a strong resistance, it's been wobbling for 2 days. It will break through, I think, today.

I listened - I put an order for a breakthrough yesterday - 1.3102, so what, the order got caught and flew back to 1.3140

It's not a trend, it's a flat

It took all day to get here in 15 minutes.

Mobilich, how's the depot?

sergey620x:
We'll be flying up tomorrow night)

I think by march 8 this percentage will have risen considerably, no matter what the levers are. The ECB is not interested in a no-default, so very much so ..... the road is booked to the upside, and on such news, the momentum may be good.

yurchenko:
Mobilich, how's the deposit?

So far, silence - I think if it goes down again, it will say it is a correction (a pullback from last day's low to today's high)

and if not, he'll say he closed at breakeven but sold even better

O.Zy...:

So far it's quiet - I think if it drops again it will say it's a correction (a pullback from last day's low to today's high)

and if it doesn't go down, it will say it closed at breakeven, but it sold even better

Probably he is organising a new depo!

O.Zy...:

So far it's quiet - I think if it drops again it will say it's a correction (a pullback from last day's low to today's high)

and if it doesn't go down, it will say it closed at breakeven, but it sold even better

That mobilman's a chatterbox, counting his profits at the end of the year.

I'm leaning towards 1.3 anyway. Maybe tomorrow

the intertwining of the trend lines does not let down))))

yurchenko:
I'm leaning towards 1.3 anyway. Maybe tomorrow
What are the grounds for 1.3 ?