FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 62

neutral news is out

MobileMan:

The indicator puts a birdie on the next candle above the previous one and does not re-draw it as far as I understood. If not, Konstantin, correct me

Yeah, that's how it is, it doesn't even show the arrow on the current candle) Well, of course it can be a false signal, but you can still catch trends

It's not a gem, but it's better than a prediction.

7Konstantin7:

Yeah, that's how it is, it doesn't even show the arrow on the current candle) Well, of course it can be a false signal, but you can still catch trends

It's not a miracle, but it's better than predicting.

you know, it may give a signal but the second or third candle takes it off?

rigc:
Does it ever give a signal and the second or third candle draws it?
no ... I'll be posting screenshots on n4 as soon as I have time, maybe someone will take the loot too)

the first time a turkey is coloured all in one colour, a minute doesn't count...

7Konstantin7:

it does not draw and signals at 2 bars!

Can I have an indicator in my personal account as well?

MobileMan:

You know, I'm not going to prove anything to you. You can write anything in the links. Doesn't matter in general.

It's just a good thing I didn't cover the sell. And those who jumped into the bai - I warned you, it's dangerous.

I wrote as recently as Sunday about the presence of the baia baiting... that's what happened...

Slovyn:
You can give me an induced signal in person.

the turkey is not giving out

I give out signals for nothing) I try to put them out right away, except when I'm sleeping)

on the 4 o'clock euras ... figure head - shoulders.... Target is 3061, but not today..., entry by Konstantin's indicator is especially good - from the neck...