FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 59

lekhach:
Hi all, is anyone expecting 1.3090 today?

First we need to get more bulls on the slaughterhouse, let's get them and go)).

I drew this morning, forgot to put it up and no one reminded me. Lest there be any questions - the sell has already closed.

Nesradamus:

I drew this morning, forgot to put it up and no one reminded me. Lest there be any questions - the sell has already closed.

Our opinions differ... And don't speak for Gunn. He told me to salt today. The difficulty with Gunn's methods is that they are very difficult to interpret unambiguously. So time will tell.

MobileMan:

...our opinions differ... And don't speak for Gunn. He told me to salt today. The difficulty with Gunn's methods is that they are very difficult to interpret unambiguously. So timewill judge us.
And trend.

MobileMan:

...our opinions differ... And don't speak for Gunn. He told me to salt it today. The difficulty with Gunn's methods is that they are very difficult to interpret unambiguously. So time will judge us.
Somebody was beating his chest that TA sucks. Opinion changed, or it didn't happen?????

Nesradamus:

Someone was beating their chest that TA sucks. Opinion changed, or it didn't happen?????

TA IS A DUMBASS. TA -ATCHOY. TA -ATCHOY. TA -ATCHOI. TA -ATCHOI. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO. TA -ATTOO.

It hasn't changed.

You just don't know about it )))) Gunn felt it in his bones.)

Let's see!

I don't rule out a slight rise today, but I guarantee we'll have a good fall tomorrow. That's my prediction

MobileMan:

Gunn, I could feel it in my bones.)

And you were standing right there.

sneak up on the channel line by 2pm and wait for the GDP news.