FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 304

andreika:
I doubt it's him.....
he's kidding us, remember what day it is today :)

BeerGod:

I realise that Fourier series in forex are like a finger in the sky, but still

Fourier series implies that the analyzed data series has a periodic function ... so it can be said to be a linear system, in the case of the market is not a linear system depending on many factors affecting the formation of the "wave" process, so fully apply Fourier series to data quotes can be applied only in special cases.

forte928:
Fourier series implies that the analyzed data series have a periodic function... so it can be said to be a linear system, but as for the market, it is not a linear system depending on many factors that affect the formation of the "wave" process, so the full use of Fourier series for quotes can be applied only in special cases...
I tried to put Fourier series into Expert Advisor, check it on historical data, it turned out to be a piece of shit, regular trend indicator works better, other laws really rule here...

started ?

BeerGod:

started ?

These gepes can close before the DC opens, but the fact that they are there, I think, is useful information

should see 1.32 by the end of the week.

What's going on? Who's standing where? Give me the compass! I'm lost in the forex jungle!

I'm down! I'm down!

I will only buy euros

Insta and Alpari have 63% each in the selves. As long as these devils don't get their stops kicked in, I don't think there will be a big move down.

azfaraon:
I'll only buy euros!

Why didn't you say anything for so long? I've been waiting for an answer!

Now my first weekly flush is sailing! AHHHHHHHHHH!