FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 298

Tantrik:
so do you think you've closed it for nothing?
Yeah. It's a good thing I kept one.

Friday, end of the trading week, end of the month; and no movement.

yurchenko:
Yeah. It's a good thing I kept one.
(You should have your own TS instead of browsing the forums...)
Tantrik:
(You should have your own TS rather than browsing the forums...)
that's for sure.
andreika:

Friday, end of the trading week, end of the month; and no movement.

they are waiting for Europe to expand the Stabilisation Fund (to be decided today or tomorrow)
margaret:
they are waiting for Europe to expand the Stabilisation Fund (to be decided today or tomorrow)


and then where will it go....

yurchenko:
that's for sure
I have a lower sell of 1.3154, and now there is a sweep (I will not elaborate, this is my speculation unverified) and 3370 is unlikely to be so
andreika:


and then where it goes....

if they approve the expansion, it will rise and fall, if not, it will fly straight away and non-stop
Tantrik:
I have a lower sell of 1.3154, and now there is a sweep (I will not elaborate, this is my speculation unverified) and 3370 will most likely be gone so
Look we got out of the channel this week
yurchenko:
Look at us coming out of the canal this week
who built the canal?