FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 129

solar:

uh, what period did you make such a profit?
I'm killing the attentiveness of forum members, the screenshot doesn't show when the deal was opened (date, time). I offered to pay attention to this in their trade, and you decide. Come on, get over it.

SEVER11:
It kills me how attentive the forum members are, can't you see on the screenshot when a trade was opened (date, time)? I offered to pay attention to this in my trade, and you decide for yourself. Come on, get over it.

aaaa it's not fixed, hangs (sorry I'm sick) ... ok trade it yourself

SEVER11:
It kills me how attentive the forum members are, can't you see in the screenshot when the deal was opened (date,time). I offered to pay attention to this in my trade, and you decide for yourself. I offered to pay attention to it in my trade and you decide for yourselves.

Hello. What broker is it? Can you tell me...

Sincerely.

On Friday, the Ministry of Economic Development made a frightening forecast: the dollar could rise to 40 roubles. Of course, this will only happen if oil falls sharply, for which there are no clear prospects at the moment. Nevertheless, what should we expect from the domestic currency in 2012?

Giant oil bubble ready to burst

10.03.2012 17:15

Oil prices on global markets went up at the end of the week. By the middle of the day on 07.03.12 Brent gained $1.05 to $123.03 a barrel, while WTI gained $0.82 to $105.52 a barrel.

Everything that's happening to oil prices on global markets looks more and more like another speculative bubble being inflated, warns Saxo Bank economist Ole Slo Hensen. Market participants are increasingly afraid of a collapse in oil prices that they can provoke or the slightest improvement in the situation around Iran.

Information for reflection:

An interesting pattern has taken place since the second decade of March in the American and Euro stock indices minisp500(ES), mini-Dow Jones(YM), Nasdaq(NQ), FTSE (Brit. Footsie), DAX (German Dax) and others!
They are steadily going up for the rest of the month! Here are the averaged graphs of the multi-year (20-year) seasonal trends:

An interesting pattern. If you consider that all stock indices have already moved steadily upwards since 6 March this year too!

vladds:

On Friday, the Ministry of Economic Development made a frightening forecast: the dollar could rise to 40 roubles. Of course, this will only happen if oil falls sharply, for which there are no clear prospects at the moment. However, what can we expect from the domestic currency in 2012?

Giant oil bubble ready to burst

10.03.2012 17:15

Oil prices on global markets went up at the end of the week. By the middle of the day on 07.03.12 Brent gained $1.05 to $123.03 a barrel, while WTI gained $0.82 to $105.52 a barrel.

Everything that's happening to oil prices on global markets looks more and more like another speculative bubble being inflated, warns Saxo Bank economist Ole Slo Hensen. Market participants are increasingly afraid of a collapse in oil prices, which they can provoke or the slightest improvement in the situation around Iran.

For the time being, a solid 1-2 week rise, and then we will see

SEVER11:

for the time being, 1-2 weeks, a steady rise, and then we'll see

that's what we're talking about! the price is too high!

SEVER11:

for 1 or 2 weeks so far, a steady rise, and then we'll see

What kind of growth? The quid? The pair?

Consulted the chukchi, got the Mobilich in line. Pair south to the stall at 1.28...

Sta2066:

Growth in what? A quid? A pair?

Consulted the chukchi, got a line on Mobilich. Pair south to the stall at 1.28...

way to go!

Sta2066:

Growth in what? The quid? The pair?

Another attentive one, on the screenshot is oil .... ;0((