FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 301

BeerGod:
And why close them, you can move them to breakeven, a stop is triggered anyway at a gap.
And if the stop is jumped, it will be negative on the number of pips of the gap, but not on the stop.

Weird, thought it would close at the stop price, not the market price.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

BeerGod:

Strange, thought it would close at the stop price, not the market price.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

same for the takeaway, if it overshot the TP, it will close at the gap's opening price

margaret:
and if it overshoots the stop, the minus will be on the number of pips of the gap, not the stop

i agree. i did that. i put a buy and got a big loss on monday morning. and buy did not help.

Meanwhile it's getting worse and worse in Europe..... People are burning themselves alive in front of the government to starve ...and it will not be on TV..... Where are we going? ..... lower and lower.

Weird candle of the month ...... Neither way)))

white MA 100... black MA 200

I hope everyone realised that was bullshit)

Evgen157:

Meanwhile it's getting worse and worse in Europe..... People are burning themselves alive in front of the government to starve ...and it will not be on TV..... Where are we going? ..... lower and lower.

Weird candle of the month ...... Neither way )))

White MA 100... Black MA 200.

i hopeeveryone realised that was bullshit ))

AI is mathematics, which cannot be nonsense by definition. Only our understanding of the results, courtesy of the Queen of Sciences, can be delusional... .

I think we'll be in a flat with a decline for a week and then we'll bounce!

Here, Mobilich will come and tell you all about it.

You hurt ...

Mobilich is good, he is dealing with risk management and he is quite successful. Inspired by his success on Thursday I took a risk in a separate account for risky trades too, but I did not have enough energy to watch it, I drank some vodka and went to bed and woke up surprised to find myself closed at TP