FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 216

vladds:

red lines have appeared! that's not good though!

Don't despair! The yellow line will be stronger than the turquoise line! And the more the price hits it, the stronger it will get! :))))

Vlad72:

I want to try these predictions. But I don't see them, post them more often, I don't read everyone because I'll pay more attention.

And what program do you use?

I'll tell you right away, these predictions are not mine, so I don't feel bad about them. I am in the process of testing and learning which squares and circles to use to calculate certain calculations. For example I have three prediction sheets today (usually one)... So I`m trying to give less than you`d like, not to mislead you and not to discredit myself. By the way, how do you like Murray's levels? (Has to do with gannu by the way) By him yesterday/noon the levels are 3245/3185 - I already announced them yesterday.

And hopefully the last voluminous off-topic message addressed to Nesradamusu.

David Burton

William D. Gann used many schemes in trading: square 9, circle 24, 360 graph, square 12, hexagonal graph, circle 72 and many others. He also used astrological charts in his work, such as square 52. It is generally much easier for the average person to understand trading patterns than astrological charts.

If you're really interested, we can start a crash course on Gunn in a separate thread. I will write an article in a few weeks, and based on my work, we can continue to make predictions and earnings at the same time)))))

Kondratiev_A_A:

I should say right away that the predictions are not mine, so I'm not worried about them. I am in the process of checking and learning which squares and circles to use to calculate certain calculations. For example I have three prediction sheets today (usually one)... So I`m trying to give less than you`d like, not to mislead you and not to discredit myself. By the way, how do you like Murray's levels? (It has something to do with the han by the way) On it yesterday/evening levels 3245/3185 - I've already announced them yesterday.
I don't use any levels, i don't believe in them. only on the trend.

Vlad72:
I don't use any levels, I don't believe in them.

Good. Trade only on the trend. By the way, I also trade on the trend, I guess everybody here wants to trade on the trend...

The blue line is a strong Murray level, says buy))) Since you don't want Gunn so much and he's not right...

MaxZ:
vladds:

the red lines have appeared! that's not good though!

Don't despair! The yellow line will be stronger than the turquoise line! And the more the price hits it, the stronger it will become! :))))
Alas, it didn't hold the yellow line... What do you think now?

MaxZ:
Alas, couldn't take the yellow channel... What do you think now?

I don't think anything! Moose caught!

dropping to blue!

Cheap to buy (up tomorrow if day closes >=321)

Kondratiev_A_A:

And hopefully the last voluminous off-topic message addressed to Nesradamusu.

David Burton

William D. Gunn used many patterns in trading: square 9, circle 24, 360 chart, square 12, hexagonal chart, circle 72, and many others. He also used astrological charts such as square 52. It is generally much easier for the average person to understand trading patterns than astrological charts.

If you're really interested, we can start a crash course on Gunn in a separate thread. I'll write an article in a few weeks and on the basis of my findings we can continue to make predictions and earn money at the same time)))))

"The eight planes on the cover are a very significant hint. Gunn divided the prices into thirds and octals. For each eighth of a circle, the numbers of degrees in that eighth give us a total of 9. So, for example, 1/8 of a circle is 45 degrees. 4+5 gives us 9. A quarter circle or 2/8 is 90 degrees. 9+0 also gives us 9. The same is true for the other 8 compartments. "

So begins Barton's exploration of Gunn's book 'Tunnel Through Air'. A promising start. But I kept stubbornly searching for grains of truth in this vinaigrette of numbers plucked haphazardly from an inoffensive book by a mediocre writer (may Gunn forgive me for saying so). By the end of the reading I was firmly convinced that he was just another charlatan trying to make a name for himself. If you have no time, you can read these far-fetched speculations http://forex-info.moy.su/publ/5-1-0-101.